Reviews for Echoes of the Past
phantom girl chapter 39 . 6/19/2014
this story is not just a phanfic. it is a price of art and better than any thing I've read and the only thing I've read that has made me cry the way I did. thank you so so so much
phantom girl chapter 38 . 6/19/2014
this is a better love story than Romeo and Juliet. do not think I am being bias. this story has no comparison and has touched parts of me that I have never felt before. this indeed is better than Romeo and Juliet. without a doubt. it is filled with so much passion and undying love that I could not help but cry and cry and sob, releasing awful cries which sounded terrible but I have never cried so much in my entire life. your story is so magnificent I can't put it into words. thank you so much
phantom girl chapter 39 . 6/19/2014
I am balling my eyes out. I have never felt such sadness and pain. I wish there was a happy ending. I can not stress how much this story has touched my heart. you will never understand. this is truly magnificent.
DianaCennar chapter 39 . 4/7/2013
OMG
I have read countless phanfics and...wow.
You my friend have absolutely breath taking talent! I felt my heart breaking as I read your story. Many times I have wanted to write reviews for other stories, and yet I didn't (blame laziness).
However I could not allow myself to just simply leave your story without giving you my word and praises.
This story is absolutely beautiful, I both adore it and dispise it (since it brought me such sadness). Nevertheless I am glad I read it.
I believe that I will always be tormented by Erik and Christine. And I congradulate you once again on a such amazing story.
celeste98 chapter 39 . 12/4/2011
Wow. This is probaby the most touching and beautiful story of Erik and Christine's relashionship I have ever read. I am still crying as I write this, but the tears are bittersweet. Even though they didn't end up together in the end, I know that Christine's heart has always and shall forever belong to the phantom. Their love for each other will never die. Thank you for writing this and continue writing stories, for you have a true talent.

-celeste98
celeste98 chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
HE"S ALIVE! THE PHANTOM LIVES! oh thank GOD he's alive. You seriously had me going there
celeste98 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Please tell me it wasn't a dream. The tears are already flooding and I don't want my room to be underwater. Please tell me Erik is still alive
celeste98 chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Me again. Another comment for the great authoress. I notice when reading P.O.T.O stories, most of them have Raoul turn into an overly pocessive mad man, or on the other side of the coin, a complete wimp. But the truth is the only thing the man did was fall in love, so I love how so far your making him like that. I hope you continued to do this in the rest of the story.

Super excited to read more

-celeste98
celeste98 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
OMG! i'm totally hooked on this story! I love the part in the begginning of the chapter with the older Raoul like in the film. Even after just reading the second chapter I'm imaginning this as a sequel to the movie in my mind. Fantastic!
comatose51 chapter 39 . 12/13/2010
oh my . . . this is the first time i have bawled like a baby reading a phic! this was incredible, stunning, gorgeous, worthy, everything i have ever wanted in a christine/erik relationship! oh my . . . i cant type, i have to go clean my makeup off of my face . . . that was seriously justb. . . sigh
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
I really like the way you write, and you are extremely capable of crafting real plots (a rare thing for FFN). I do have on problem...you use a lot of adjectives, mainly 'beautiful,' which can sometimes interrupt the flow of the story. Otherwise, totally faboo.
SingingthruLife chapter 38 . 2/6/2010
Sigh. This is still one of my favorite fanfics of all time. Still love it, even years after first reading.
Snuffeluphicis Muffin Love chapter 39 . 2/4/2010
I must say, I love your story, I have read plenty of phantom phanfics but this one was by far the best. Beautifully written (:
WeDineInHell chapter 39 . 5/17/2007
simply amazing... it's so touching you made me cry! :) it's wonderful.
Kmalfoy89 chapter 39 . 3/12/2007
Oh dear. I haven't cried this hard in a long time. It's a truly brilliant story and you are an amazing writer.