Reviews for Clark the Shark
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I do so love the parts in the show when he wanders around with his shirt off. Only thing that redeems the Lana-centric-ness of the last season. But he stopped taking off his shirt lately, so I stopped watching ;)
elmthesmartypants chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
funny, I kind of liked Lana the LLama (sp?) better but this was good 2
RackleTackle chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
not as good as lana the llama but still very good
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
First, if you need someone to check your spelling and gramar I am avialable. Second, a very funny and random story. Hope the writers of SV read your remark about the show being pointless without Clark since as others have said, the show is fast becoming Lanaville.
Paige chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
uhh...its kina weird (really strange)...but, uh, thats ok
Awardwinningsmile chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
you are very insane. but i like your writing style. very funny. sharks aren't mammals though...
Neoma chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
LOL! That was really, quite funny! I love your writing style!
smallvillechic110 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
holy s**t! this was so funny. i was lauging the whole time. clark is SO DENSE! he feeds the llama and don't even realize it. that was the best part.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Okay, but not as good as Lana the llama, although I have to say I liked your unsubtle display of story mechanics. Also really liked the way that, despite the title, you completely side-stepped exploring Clark's life as a shark.

Kind of confused by the llama situation. So Lana's swapped places with Chloe even though Chloe's name sounds nothing like llama? Is this a thinly veiled excuse to start another series about people turning into things that sound nothing like their names.