Reviews for Elysium
kahless21 chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
She should of said "May god have mercy on the romulans souls." But I probably would not of been that generous either. Keep up the good work.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
Brilliant. Seriously, seriously brilliant - astonishing detail, gripping action, perfect characterisation. Thank you.
Putaro chapter 24 . 4/23/2011
Good story. I'm bummed you killed so many of the crew but they went out well.
triptpol85 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I figured I would read your other stories since I grew such great pleasure from Divergent Paths. Good opening chapter!
Wuchel1 chapter 26 . 12/26/2010
This story was truly well written. You are a great writer and I'm looking foward to reading more of your stories. Thank you so much for sharing this story!
Willowbeone chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
Why? why? why?
Willowbeone chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
really i need to leave for soccer pratice. but i think ill read just one more chapter. its as if Enterprise has been renewed for another season.
Willowbeone chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Should have been an actual epidsode.
fullhans1 chapter 26 . 12/30/2009
Great story.
Guard of the Heradi chapter 26 . 8/31/2009
Wow...

This is an extraordinary story... I humbly bow my head to how brilliantly you crafted and wrote this piece, I haven't read something this phenomenal in a long time. There have been very, very few occasions when a fanfiction has brought tears to my eyes. I greatly look forward to reading the rest of your Star Trek work.

My sincerest and highest regards,

Guard of the Heradi
Angel16 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Hey there Rigil! Don't know how I missed this series before (I love your stuff), but I've got it now!

Great stuff so far, can't wait to finish this one and move on to the next in line...and nice sneak reference to ST:TOS with Corp. Styles.
prometheus-1984 chapter 26 . 4/17/2009
I just discovered your stories. I think, from what I've read so far, this is a fitting and much deserved continuation of a decent star Trek series. I plan on reading the series up to this point as time permits, and I look forward to future installments.

Thanks for the quality fic!

Additionally, once I get familiar enough with NCIS, I'll dive into your NCIS fics, as well.
anaM chapter 13 . 3/20/2009
It took me a while to start reading the Endeavour saga, because I knew that even if it was half as good as your new work, I wouldn't be able to stop once started.

So, this story is epic and tragic and it would have been a wonderful ending of the series as others have already mentioned and I'm hooked to read the next...

I am sad that Malcolm dies, at least his death has a purpose and I loved Hoshi thinking he would return "on the shield".
Ruchira chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
That was a really-dare I say it-cute chapter. I really liked Archer's observations of how Trip and T'Pol were picking up each other's habits. I know Archer was seeing it as if it were a human thing-the comparisons to watching his own parents-but I can't help but wonder if you're foreshadowing some sort of telepathic bond. Now I'm intrigued and have to read more.

Don't expect me to review very often. It really slows down my reading, and I'm still supposed to be studying. But that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the story.
Alelou chapter 26 . 11/16/2007
Good changes. It's been awhile since I read all the Endeavour stuff, probably in about two days straight, so I'm a little vague on what it used to be, but yes this is better than the 20 years later epilogue and I very much like the scene where Tucker gets his pips.

I remember the first time I read this being a little bemused by your note about this being written by a heterosexual male and therefore more action-oriented than romantic ... because it turned out that Elysium has COUPLES UP THE WAZOO. I mean jezum crow just about EVERYBODY hooks up! But that's okay, of course. Plenty of great action too.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »