Reviews for Elysium
Tilius chapter 26 . 7/28
Great story.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 25 . 5/23
Love this so far, very moving.
Manuuk7 chapter 25 . 5/10
Great story. Congratulations.
kahless21 chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
She should of said "May god have mercy on the romulans souls." But I probably would not of been that generous either. Keep up the good work.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
Brilliant. Seriously, seriously brilliant - astonishing detail, gripping action, perfect characterisation. Thank you.
Putaro chapter 24 . 4/23/2011
Good story. I'm bummed you killed so many of the crew but they went out well.
triptpol85 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I figured I would read your other stories since I grew such great pleasure from Divergent Paths. Good opening chapter!
Wuchel1 chapter 26 . 12/26/2010
This story was truly well written. You are a great writer and I'm looking foward to reading more of your stories. Thank you so much for sharing this story!
Willowbeone chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
Why? why? why?
Willowbeone chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
really i need to leave for soccer pratice. but i think ill read just one more chapter. its as if Enterprise has been renewed for another season.
Willowbeone chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Should have been an actual epidsode.
fullhans1 chapter 26 . 12/30/2009
Great story.
Guard of the Heradi chapter 26 . 8/31/2009
Wow...

This is an extraordinary story... I humbly bow my head to how brilliantly you crafted and wrote this piece, I haven't read something this phenomenal in a long time. There have been very, very few occasions when a fanfiction has brought tears to my eyes. I greatly look forward to reading the rest of your Star Trek work.

My sincerest and highest regards,

Guard of the Heradi
Angel16 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Hey there Rigil! Don't know how I missed this series before (I love your stuff), but I've got it now!

Great stuff so far, can't wait to finish this one and move on to the next in line...and nice sneak reference to ST:TOS with Corp. Styles.
prometheus-1984 chapter 26 . 4/17/2009
I just discovered your stories. I think, from what I've read so far, this is a fitting and much deserved continuation of a decent star Trek series. I plan on reading the series up to this point as time permits, and I look forward to future installments.

Thanks for the quality fic!

Additionally, once I get familiar enough with NCIS, I'll dive into your NCIS fics, as well.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »