Reviews for All Nights
Zavviov chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
Absolutely wonderful. One of the top ten imo that I've read. Really good job on this one. It gets a favorite.
babiluv22 chapter 7 . 7/10/2017
With the reviews I read for this story I'm kind of scared to read more ..
babiluv22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I haven't read the story yet but looks promising
CenorinaISChachie chapter 14 . 7/3/2017
ugh í hate and loath thus story. a good writer knows when to stop... so stop
CenorinaISChachie chapter 14 . 7/3/2017
this Hermione is fucking stupid... í can't with her
Callialex chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I get the tortured first love confusion and poor choices, really I do, but I'm pretty sure Hermuone is stronger and has a lot more self-respect than that. It's your story, and well told, but personally im not into this much clumsy Hermione.

That said, thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2017
um I think its stupid and ruined the story for me to have Hermione kiss Ron out of the blue not once but twice just to sort out their feelings, and your tendency to make them stammer their words repeatedly is more annoying...
YaGirlMo chapter 18 . 11/23/2016
I don't know how I feel about this story to be honest. The plot and writing is great actually, but I found myself wanting to cry after every chapter lol. I was just feeling extremely frustrated and emotionally drained and I think it was the due to the portrayal of the characters and Harry and Hermione's roller coaster of a relationship. Nice writing but not my cup of tea.
YaGirlMo chapter 17 . 11/23/2016
Hermione really is a hoe ass bitch. Honestly her reasoning as to how she didn't technically cheat is completely illogical and I'm surprised Harry didn't react differently.
YaGirlMo chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
Hermione is getting on my nerves.
xNaruHina chapter 17 . 9/26/2016
Good now Hermione can't kiss Ron behind Harry's back again. When Ron asked if more snogs were in their future and Hermione claimed she wouldn't do that to Harry she pretty much lied since she had already done that to Harry that very same day. I hope she loses him forever, first she pulls what she did after Hagrid and then she goes and kisses Ron...fuck Hermione, just she is disgusting in this story. .-.
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
And now Hermione has the audacity to say she wants to perform this unbreakable vow that has to do with love in order to help Harry when just a few chapters ago she was saying she didn't know if they could be together anymore, how she felt about him anymore, etc. Just no.
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
Yeahhhhh fuck Hermione. That was some seriously fucked up things she said and did. I kinda hope she never ends up back with Harry again. She doesn't deserve him anymore.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
Gah, Hermione can be so stupid .-.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Meh, it is so sad to see Harry as just being a second choice to Hermione. He is just a fall back option when Ron didn't work out. :/