Reviews for All Nights
um I think its stupid and ruined the story for me to have Hermione kiss Ron out of the blue not once but twice just to sort out their feelings, and your tendency to make them stammer their words repeatedly is more annoying...
YaGirlMo chapter 18 . 11/23/2016
I don't know how I feel about this story to be honest. The plot and writing is great actually, but I found myself wanting to cry after every chapter lol. I was just feeling extremely frustrated and emotionally drained and I think it was the due to the portrayal of the characters and Harry and Hermione's roller coaster of a relationship. Nice writing but not my cup of tea.
YaGirlMo chapter 17 . 11/23/2016
Hermione really is a hoe ass bitch. Honestly her reasoning as to how she didn't technically cheat is completely illogical and I'm surprised Harry didn't react differently.
YaGirlMo chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
Hermione is getting on my nerves.
xNaruHina chapter 17 . 9/26/2016
Good now Hermione can't kiss Ron behind Harry's back again. When Ron asked if more snogs were in their future and Hermione claimed she wouldn't do that to Harry she pretty much lied since she had already done that to Harry that very same day. I hope she loses him forever, first she pulls what she did after Hagrid and then she goes and kisses Ron...fuck Hermione, just she is disgusting in this story. .-.
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
And now Hermione has the audacity to say she wants to perform this unbreakable vow that has to do with love in order to help Harry when just a few chapters ago she was saying she didn't know if they could be together anymore, how she felt about him anymore, etc. Just no.
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
Yeahhhhh fuck Hermione. That was some seriously fucked up things she said and did. I kinda hope she never ends up back with Harry again. She doesn't deserve him anymore.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
Gah, Hermione can be so stupid .-.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Meh, it is so sad to see Harry as just being a second choice to Hermione. He is just a fall back option when Ron didn't work out. :/
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
they have an nvisibilty cloaktaht tehy are under, they have hteir wands on them.. yes let us not go right up to them and shove a stunner up their arses from 3 or so cm distance.. really? this is all kinds of stupid and makes me want to murder all of the everything
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
I now know what R.A.B stands for but still... the first time i read it i thouht B.. Black? thus Grimauld Place, how hard is it to guess that? yes, B can stand for alot of things but its atleast a possible lead that makes sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
meh, decent chapter i guess. I wasnt into teenage angst when i was a teenager without angst.
Hhr chapter 17 . 2/27/2016
I don't quite understand why Hermione would kiss Ron. I just can't wrap my head around her reason. She panicked? And then she goes on and gets upset with the idea of Harry possibly kissing Cho, (which mind you would not have made sense if it happened) so it's ridiculous for her to think that in the first place. It was a good fic, but that part was kind of a turned off.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
I find myself rolling my eyes constantly when reading this garbage.
CCBottle chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
Hermione tells Harry she loves him. And then she goes on and cheats on Harry with his best friend just before their biggest hour. Oh, but it's not cheating because she didn't want to have any regrets! What!? And Harry is alright with it. I thought I found a new treasure trove of H/Hr with this writer but it's just a whole lot of lot of angst mixed in with Hermione being a bitch to Harry, but it's alright because Ginny kissed his fingers after she went through a trauma and he has to make tough decisions that can hurt people. It's amazing how insane with jealousy Hermione became from literally nothing happening between Harry and Ginny but it's alright for her to tongue his best friend's mouth.