Reviews for All Nights
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
I find myself rolling my eyes constantly when reading this garbage.
CCBottle chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
Hermione tells Harry she loves him. And then she goes on and cheats on Harry with his best friend just before their biggest hour. Oh, but it's not cheating because she didn't want to have any regrets! What!? And Harry is alright with it. I thought I found a new treasure trove of H/Hr with this writer but it's just a whole lot of lot of angst mixed in with Hermione being a bitch to Harry, but it's alright because Ginny kissed his fingers after she went through a trauma and he has to make tough decisions that can hurt people. It's amazing how insane with jealousy Hermione became from literally nothing happening between Harry and Ginny but it's alright for her to tongue his best friend's mouth.
CCBottle chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Harry french kissing her moments after Ron stuffed his tongue in her mouth is pretty disgusting. Not as bad as sloppy seconds but still pretty icky and cuck-like.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
Goldy you are a phenomenal writer
Jessicalovessocks chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
I really liked the ending of your story. It was very realistic and much more plausible than most endings. there are no happy ending s that don't have problems. If the Harry Potter world was real I think this is what would have actually happened. Great story.
snewby chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
The individuals of the golden trio were very distinct, flawed, and lovable. The angst was felt, the tenderness present, but neither all-consuming. The plot had a bit of originality to it that I enjoyed. The writing style could improve a bit on clarity as many passages required several re-reads.

I really enjoyed the story. Thank you.
tkim619 chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
she is so in love with him
Amylin Christin chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I think you dealt well with the issues of morals in war, and where to draw the line at what is right and wrong, and which sacrifices are to be made. Many stories treat these things very casually, including JK. She also never seemed to care much that Harry killed his teacher age 11…
Anyway, thank you for sharing!
Matrix97121 chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
It was a great story and I really liked it...
Sora Loves Rain chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Beautiful story!:D I'm sad Ron died:'( overall I love this story! I'm happy I found this;)
JKRromanceLEL chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I'm kind of confused on why they kissed and their reactions afterward, it seemed like they've been seeing each other all along but than they continue to talk as if they didn't kiss at all? surely kissing each other out of the blue would have a more realistic situation present itself.
MrsH chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
Thanks for sharing your story. It was very well plotted, and moved quickly. A very enjoyable addition to the fanfiction archives!
Litfreak89 chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
Great story; I kinda felt Ron would die, but I like how he went out. Good job :)
Rosey chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
You must be as happy as i am that J.k Rowling finally repented and admitted Hermione and Harry shouldve been together
Tyler531 chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
Just... WOW a truly amazing story great scenes and an amazing ending (poor Ron)