Reviews for Snowed In
Jexss chapter 1 . 6/22
Daaw yukis scared of the dark. I think its cute. It feels like youve captured them right.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 6/17
This is a bit OOC
JessieIsNotOnFire chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Put your other story the really smutty one on wattpad please because i know you cant put it on here but i need to read it pleassse i cant read it on the other site
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
HES HUGE! I laughed so hard! Lol I can't even!
otaku24 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
i can't find this story on adultfanfiction :'(
Lissy Stage chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I don't understand how what you write is "too graphic". I, personally, have seen things that were twice as graphic on and that was only Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.

I really loved the way you wrote this story. minus the ending. It was kinds fast, but still good.
pandas'n'kisses chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
eeeek so cute
animelvr23 chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Aww happily ever after...WITH FLUFF! ja ne!~
animelvr23 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
''Yeah! So? Sleep is good for you!'' rofl lmfao! I loved it! ja ne!~
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
Shame... FFN's been allowing lemons now, but I didn't read fan fiction when this was posted. (And I WISH that they didn't have the age limit on AFFN right now! -throws computer at the wall-

Apart from that slight disappointment, which wasn't your fault, this is excellent. Good job!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
that was a good story, but when i read the ending i was a bit lost, the phrase "wtf?" rang in my head.
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
yuki's acting more like tohru. i get the whole darkenss weakness so i suppose that can be why he's like this. but i do like it so far.
Rika100 chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
this is a great story i love it!
TheSlashingQueen chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
one word FLUFFY and i love it
TheSlashingQueen chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
I liked it how in this chapter they just kept switching thee moods like and then it started to get steamy at the end