Reviews for Braids
Madame Geekluv chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
EXTREMELY WELL WRITTEN!
I loved reading this from Spike's point of view, it makes so much sense as far as how Buffy found her mother. I wish they'd have explored more of this relationship between the Spike and Joyce, I've always felt that so much more could have been done with his character.
Suzie chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is beautiful, in a very tragic and sad way.
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
OMG "Crying so hard!"

That was wonderful!
Laccramos chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I have always been interested in the relationship between these 2. This was really great.
CiceroGuided chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
.WORD. wow...wow...wow...its just, crying. seriously, im crying. WHAH! its...beautiful. wonderful, amazing...but so horribly sad.*hystarical crying in the back ground* how am i supposed to sleep 2nite now? trying to jk, make w/the funnes somthing. but its no good. i cant read ne more 2nite, 2 sad.
ttygrr chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Just want to echo Phantom's review. This is so utterly heartbreaking and touching.
shunkie chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Wow. How sad... and powerful.
The Phantom chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Okay, crying again. Crying harder than before. I'm trying to think of an adjective besides beautiful, but it suits this the best. Beautiful. Poetic. Aching. Beautiful. Beautiful. Still crying.

I can't stop crying, it's breaking my heart, you are so amazing and I love this story.

Just so you know, I'm usually quite eloquent and not quite so babbling. These stories are just so fantastic that I've been reduced to rambling.

But it's heartfelt rambling.

Bravo.