Reviews for Trying to Hard
Leo Sky chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
*blinks* Okay.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
Yeah, it was cute. Are you going to do any more of these?
R a v e1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Hey, you did another Dais/Amara fic didn't you, ya little minx! Very awesome! Thank you so much for the E-Mails. I always get so excited when I get them! Oh and sorry I didn't review sooner, I was in Mexico. About what you said in your E-mail: yeah, now that you do mention it, the long haired guys do end up with the short haired girls. I mean like you said, there's Noin&Zechs and Hilde&Duo so I guess that Amara and Dais are right for eachother. This fic was sooooo sweet, I just loved it so much. And, if you think the review that I gave you last time was long, you should have seen the reviews for this one story. There were five that were like a page long. I don't have the time or the patience for that, so sorry.I was recently think of a story idea: how about a Serena(Usagi)/Sai(or Cye depending on how you spell it)romance fic. I mean they always put Serena with every one else EXCEPT him. Also, if you could put any of the dark warlords with Serena, which one would it be? Good fic! Keep these great story ideas coming!
Megan chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Hey! Great Job! Are you going to do this with all of them?
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
That would be pretty relaxing, ne? _ And it was pretty sweet of him ... It's hard imagining Amara as anything but strong, but you make it pretty easy to visualize. Great job!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Very relaxed! That was a GREAT fic about Amarah and Dais!You gotta post one just with Rowen and Serena soon right! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,