Reviews for Hurricanes and Sisters
tsukitsukitsuki chapter 1 . 9/28
Heheheh, I love this pairing. And I love this fic!
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 6/3
Oh Sharon. I loved this. Thanks for sharing! XD
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 4/12
I LOVE static shock. and this was super cute. never thought about reading fanfiction for it, but if it's anything like this, then I may give it a try ;)
Review you later_
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I was grinning and cooing the entire chapter. Sharon is such a great-if overbearing-sister. I loved the explanation from Virgil about how if he were kissing Gear, that also wouldn't be cheating. I was convinced she was going to think foursome, but that seems to be only in my dirty mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Agree with the eww. But I love Sharon's reaction to the truth, it it totally something I could have seen in the show.
Mus4u chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I do not have the words to describe all the awesome that was contained in this. So, I think... Thank you, will do. I laughed until I cried. Sharon is made of win and you imbodied her. Thank you.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
OMG! [giggles] This was AWESOME! Love Virgil's and Richie's roleplay and how Sharon overheard them and thought the worst. How Sharon takes the fact that Virgil and Richie are superheroes and the box of condoms. OMFG. The condoms. [dies] XDD
Animejo chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Epic! Totally epic! As an older sister myself (thought with a younger sister, not brother), I can totally picture myself in Sharon's place. The boys are absolutely adorable even when being sexy with each other. 333
ChocoNinjaSkaterWolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
AHAHAHA! Great story and seriously I wonder why Sharon has condoms? Like seriously though *shudders*
sanieSaiyan chapter 1 . 3/19/2010

I loved this fic when i first read it years ago, and still love it to this day.

Recently i discovered audiofics and have noticed a blatant lack of static shock down-loadable to an mp3 player :D, now I'm a terrible author but i speak English and my Australian accent isn't too 'Stran' (uncultured) so i thought this story is short and sweet and would be a good one to record for my first attempt, but i don't know the protocol when it comes to audio fics.

So i thought that i would inform you of what i'm doing and to get your blessing if possible. However if you do not what me posting your fic in an audio format please let me know and i'll cease and desist.

Sanie (Lest_we_ship on LJ)
beanrox chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Hahah, awesomely well done; the characters are all IN character, and I can hear Sharon's voice like it was on TV again. :D

I want more of this!
inkfriends chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
hahaha that was funny : )
MadroxMR chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Excellent, wonderful and completely funny. It's been a while since I last ventured into the Static Shock fandom, and I'm very glad that I did today. A story like this one is what makes reading fanfiction worthwhile!
Demon Dark Crystal chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
the ending was funny. i really liked it. this is my first time reading a fic about static shock. i really did like it though.

i loved it.