Reviews for Fortitudine vincimus
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I've recently decided to try some Remus and Tonks (been hardcore Dramione for some time) and I have to say, your characterization of the two character has been the best. I like the soft subtlety of your writing.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
A very well written and enjoyable piece. Excellent!
tears over beers chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is adorable and very well written(:

~Cherrryyy
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aww very cute and well written! Good job!
JustDanny chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Liked it. I think you've made a point: Remus and Harry are both so stubborn about the girls they care about, it's impossible not to compare them.
gracie474 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
AWW...very sweet...I wish Ginny had gone on the Horcrux search. I loved the way you ended it! Kinda like "A penny For your Thoughts" so romantic! 3
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
omg i loved that! I absolutely love the dynamics between ginny and tonks!
egor11572 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
i love this! your style is fabulous...so natural and perfect. great job!
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Lovely!
jwoods471 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Great story.
krumfan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
i loved it...nice fic
Bardlover chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I loved this story! I like how Tonks mentioned that he was just easy to be with, but it eventually progressed to the "burning loins" stage. Those seem to be the most stable and worthwhile relationships.
Leaves of Green chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
OMG! I absoulutley loved this fic. I think i'll re-read it! Keep it up!

Dumbledore's Girl Through and Though,

Lorelai the Voldemort SLAyer
lecrayon chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I never really noticed the similarities between Harry and Lupin, but I guess only a really great fic can do that.
Whitney chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
How could I not love a story about two of the most amazing women in these books and the men they love?

"...but he’s just as dumb for falling in love with a girl who favors bright pink hair."

That made me giggle.

It would be nice if you wrote a nice short little fic about Ginny taking Tonks's advice and going after Harry at the wedding. It's just an idea.

Great job. I'll be looking out for more of your work!