Reviews for Furies and Drones
Obsequious101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Woah that was such an awesome story, really great!:)
Shivvy chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
What a strange, dark, and utterly erotic tale you've woven here. The imagery is very stark, almost surreal with a warm dose of sensuality splashed into it.

You are the master of the one shot! I can't believe I haven't reviewed this already, it's utterly brilliant.
DriedStarDono chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Awesome idea! And really nice...stuff. XD
Cleo the Cleric chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
An extremist femenism world! My dream come true! It was incredible!
Countess Carmilla Bathory chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
That was fantastic, the surrealism, the balance of power on the women’s side (a permanent dread when Stoker’s book was published), the regenerations as cannibals to digest the flesh instead of blood was a strike of genius. Did you win by any chance?
Draculina fan chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
seras was... so sexy, very agressive and i cannot express how much i like it!
The Commander chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Sensual and erotic, very strange setting yet nonethelles original.
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Good story! )
MM chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
sexy.
MeatwaD9021 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was really well written. Very dark but I liked it! You are really good at the short yet very good one shots. To bad this is a one shot though. It would be interesting to see this continued.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This is your most odd story! But I loved it! Great stuff. How 'she' was used pleased me greatly. I am sad to hear that about Anderson.

*-* Marisa *-*
Nighteyes De Dracul chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
*blinks*

Right then... That's slightly disturbing...
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
How sexy. Integral and Rip van in togas. Excuse me while I shake such sexy image out my mind. Awesome story.
abc chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
wow. great fic.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Well I've said it before but I'll say it again. This really is a trippy fic but Seras, Integral and Anderson are like the hotness even if Anderson doesn't cooperate. XD