Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sand of Time
this is such a depressing story. I'm giving up on it.
Lilyluna43 chapter 27 . 2/28
I liked the sentence "but during the summer he had killed Voldemort" ! Sounds like a camping trip Some go to the beach, some work, some kill VoldemortP Just teasing
Lilyluna43 chapter 18 . 2/28
How could you do that?! Not this! Please!
Love2read23 chapter 27 . 10/22/2016
Poor Harry, so much grief in the past. I really like the ending. I'm not sure if it makes up for all the sad times Harry had to experience but he did get some good happy times. Thanks for writing.
lampott chapter 27 . 10/2/2016
Thank you for this amazing piece of art..
Lita chapter 27 . 7/27/2016
So, I recently found this gem of a work while searching a time-travel fic. I really enjoyed that it didn't go the normal route. There were a few twists and unexpected turns. But I believe your knack lays(lies?) in angst. Because that really brought tears in my eyes. Good job...
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 16 . 7/21/2016
God, just say fucking 'no', for gods sake.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
Thank god, if Harry had stayed at Hogwarts fighting with Lily it would have been my undoing.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
How rude of him.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
asking Remus for help was probably a good idea.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
What a relief, if things kept on being so depressing I would have cried.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 11 . 7/21/2016
This is making me feel so bad, it's so sad, I hope they can make good memories with each other.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
How the hell he knows?!
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
I'm feeling really bad for Harry, it must be so hard having no one who understands or even has any idea what you've been through, on top of that not being able of talking to anyone, all alone, and things only getting worst.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
Slughorn is actually quite a good teacher.