Reviews for Janey
Sun Bright Sparrow chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Heya Mols! I read your fanfics! Well, not all of them, but I thought it would be easier for me to contain all my reviews in one place.

I read 'I Give Up'. The plot was excellent, and I especially liked Franklin beating Ron. Not because of my violent tendencies, but I just thought it was a wonderful interpretation of Ron's characters. I'm not a huge fan of fics where Ron is as thick as teacle - he's not an idiot, he's just not Hermione Granger.

The 'Hope' series was very pretty, I liked them very much.

I really liked 'My Favourite Colour', I think that's my favourite one I've read by you.

But you have to keep writing 'Janey'! I like this plot and I want to find out what happened at the battle!
Ravenstar1280 chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
come on comeon come on... update! people are waiting!
missy mee chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Right, first thing's first. I need to know what you've got planned for Janey, basically. I need to know all you know, I need you to think very carefully about where this is going and thne email me telling all you know, right? God, I sound like some kind of executive in a hockey mask. You don't need to know the ending, just vaguely what's going to happen. Well, hear from you soon, bye!
missy mee chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
alrighty. i can see a couple of problems but nothing a good picking over won't fix. I've decided that before I fully embark on my next project you and I are going to go over this ALRIGHT? maybe not - right now, as I suppose you're studying, but within the next few months. ah well, onwards and upwards, review ya later.
missy mee chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
hi! i just realised that for a story that I'm supposed to be helping you with sometime in the future it's really appalling of me to have not read it yet *looks guilty*. so while i wait for reviews on my latest one shot i need something to do apart from wear a hockey mask (don't ask, but let me tell you that it really constricts the movement of your eyelashes). anyway, i'll read on and think of any possible problems. i may even take notes like a freakish professional person.
yay gravy chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
don't stop writing I like the story, and you need to finish it.
ch4kz chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
I love it...But your twist is like...read the reviw below.
ch4kz chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
YOUR AN ASS...That def is ginny...its going to be a twist...but that def is ginny!...She said herslef that she went to hogwarts the same time Harry did...
Lizzy Weasley chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
Hey, how are you?

Well, thanks for taking me seriously :-)

Now, I was just like all the others and thought that this was one of THOSE stories, but it isn't, so congrats, that's a great idea.

Well, you wrote that you felt disheartened because of reviews like mine, but please don't be because everybody sees a story differently and so did I. You really can't predict the reactions of your readers. But with this chapter, you've made everything clear and I am looking forward to the next chapter. :-)

Greetings from Lizzy
ZombieHunterCPP chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
Can she be Ginny with amnesia? please... i dont like the new direction...
RussellGrl15 chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
I'm not too surprised I guess. It definitely makes this more interesting to have her not be Ginny, because I have no idea where you're going to go with this. I'd think Hermione would've grown up a bit by now, and wouldn't be so worrisome, and Ron would be defending Harry.

You're still having troubles with the grammar and spelling. I think what I notice the most is when you're doing dialogue. For example, you wrote: “I choose to trust her.” Said Harry finally.

There should be a comma after 'her,' not a period, and 'said' should not be capitalized. So, it should read, "I choose to trust her," said Harry finally. Just technical stuff like that, and you have some run-on sentences. I'd just advise you to read over your chapters enough to catch these mistakes, or have someone else do it.

Until next time...update!
RussellGrl15 chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
Hey! Thanks for your really nice and honest response to my editorial. I thought I'd check out something you've written.

I like this! I really do. The amnesia thing can be overused, but I haven't really read a lot, so this is new to me in a way. I'm guessing Janey is Ginny, so she'd look exactly like her, right? Wouldn't everyone be really shocked to see just how much she looks like Ginny? To the point where it just drives them nuts? Ron would probably have a strange reaction to it, seeing as how Ginny's his sister.

You have some good humor going on here too. Hermione's very funny, and so is Harry. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Thanks for your nice comments about my stories. I'm glad I helped you, at least a little, in your Harry/Ginny ways. So keep writing!

~RussellGrl15
Arachnasloom chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Oh. Haha. I was watching Stargate, and this coolio goa'ould lady named Hathor (she's evil) was wreaking havoc and so pretty much she spoke in plural first person, so it was like "we" and "our"

I love this story, but would they please hurry up? Harry and Ginny, I mean
Ethan Feld chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
I love the way you start this story. It's so different from how I've seen it done in the past, with everyone immediately adament about the person being who they think they are. Brilliant choices, they've gone so long without Ginny that they're unsure of how to react. I actually would go so far as to them thinking right away that this mysterious woman (who may be using charms to make her look like Ginny - metamorphmagus) is trying to take advantage of Harry (he's got money, famous, tall, dark, handsome, etc). I hate thinking that Harry would actually kill himself, but I think it works here. He's lost almost everything. Great descriptions and I love how you've shaped the characters so far. I can't wait to read more. Where is Ginny's ring? That would end the dispute right there.
Lizzy Weasley chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
I have to admit that this chapter is really different from what I was expecting! I thought that everybody would embrace Janey at once and call her "Ginny" and ask her where she had been all the time. Then Janey would be quite confused and maybe also frightened, etc.

Well, your chapter is also well-written, but would you (to take Ron as an example) react like this when a woman who exactly looks like your missing sister stood right in front of you? I wouldn't.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to insult you or something because I love or style and your stories, but I just thought that the persons should have reacted in a different way.

I can understand that Harry doesn't recognize her because he is still to sad and bothered with his thoughts about Ginny, but I think that the others would.

Ok, so don't be angry with me or something because I am a very peace-loving person :-)

Lizzy