Reviews for For The Dead Travel Fast
cztelnik chapter 15 . 6/7
So, he's really old, slightly crazy and very dangerous vampire. Why doesn't he simply kill Voldemort? Ah yes, because this is a lighthearted yet dark themed nonsensical fanfic intended for humor and entertainment. Well done! ")
Noradin chapter 3 . 3/1
A bit over the top.
And changing under the bed? You aren't serious! What a ridiculous notion and completely useless (for what purpose I imagine you have them do it) if they were to both do it at the same time.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 15 . 2/27
i love mathias he's so sweet and caring and well great he's funny and totally amazing thanks for writting this story :)
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 11 . 2/27
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 2/19
I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
kittyranma chapter 15 . 2/14
Oh my lol this story is hilarious. I hope the authors get their muses back.
FandomNutter chapter 3 . 1/14
I love the last few lines, they're hilarious!
CalliM chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
Has it really been 7 years since you updated this story? I love to read it again from time to time and I still love it as much now as I did back then. Thank you for sharing your work with us.
johnny.vick chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
omgomg more more please more love it so more please
foxam12 chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
More please!? I love it so much
ladydragon3113 chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
This is an amazing story but it really needs an update. will it ever be updated or has it been abandoned?
jojo chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
this is my favorite story on fanfiction, but it hasn't been updated in months! PLEASE NEED UPDATE
PiptheSnake chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
I really love this; I do believe that an update is necessary somewhere in the near future
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
I like this. And I'm getting a lesson in basic Russian! This is great to read; seriously. I really like Mathias' character
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I really want to give this a chance.. but it's so sad that it hasn't been updated in sooo long :( do u ever plan to update it again?