Reviews for For The Dead Travel Fast
Every story on you profile is amazing and only 1 is complete. Please come back and write again. I just found you and i already miss you.

I hope you are well.

Neverest
olenalu2014 chapter 3 . 6/24
I'm really surprised. I read a couple of your stories and enjoyed them a lot. Unfortunately, your "Russian" is so "broken" that I found myself unable to concentrate on the plot. It's very sad. You shouldn't use unknown language if you have no one to help you. The spelling and translation are both wrong. The names are not completely Russian. Or maybe just spelling is so off, I couldn't recognize. Maybe, if Russian wasn't my native language, I wouldn't notice. However, I feel I can't follow this story. And that makes me sad as your plot might be actually interesting if "Russian part" wasn't so disturbing. It's like reading a story with bad grammar. My advice is to find someone who actually speak this language and ask for help. Surely, you'll find someone. Sorry for being so critical and good luck with your writing.
pinkprincess jin chapter 5 . 6/17
omg lololol baby bat-bat omg i can't
pinkprincess jin chapter 1 . 6/17
poor harry lol

"he was worse than Snape!"

lolol

i know someone named mathias lololol
Araytigre chapter 15 . 2/20
Lots of Fun to be had here! The thought, let alone the picture, of Snape doing Ballet, is simply priceless. Hopefully, your muse will allow you to continue this wonderful story at some point. Thank You. TTFN
mumphie chapter 15 . 2/18
Just read your story. Loved it, quite humerous and different from any other. Please consider coming back to this story, if only to complete a thought. Please.
DeiStarr chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
This is really interesting - and so funny! Do you ever plan to continue it?
Harriverse chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
This srory is so good at mixing the funny and the serious at a blink. Mathias kind of reminds me of Chiun from the Destroyer series, but with more fun and love in the mix. Alan Rickman in tights? When he really was 40? Yum!

I could see Mathias with the big death scene after the death of Voldemort trying to convince his son and grandchildren to become vampires in his memory. ... then just popping up when tney refuse and deciding to try again.
Harriverse chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
LOL! I at first thought Snape became what he was because of Mathias. Now I wonder what he would have been like without his tempering influence.
Harriverse chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
That gets top points for the most inventive use of a vampire. Or is it for most creative way to remove the portrait?
Harriverse chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
Mathias is adorable! He is such a crazy vampire.
Cinthya chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Almost 10 years :(
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 4/17/2016
awesome story, very glad I stumble across it. I love your Mikhail character. I know it's been a long time, but I would love to know how you intended to finish this.
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
And a very russian time, with vodka for all!
Timeless number 1 chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
A very good story. I hope I wont sound too rude, but pumpkin juice is 'tyikveniy sok', and why does Mathias calling Snape Usmeshka (smirk)? Anyway, the story is good so far, I'll go back to reading it.