Reviews for For The Dead Travel Fast
DeiStarr chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
This is really interesting - and so funny! Do you ever plan to continue it?
Harriverse chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
This srory is so good at mixing the funny and the serious at a blink. Mathias kind of reminds me of Chiun from the Destroyer series, but with more fun and love in the mix. Alan Rickman in tights? When he really was 40? Yum!

I could see Mathias with the big death scene after the death of Voldemort trying to convince his son and grandchildren to become vampires in his memory. ... then just popping up when tney refuse and deciding to try again.
Harriverse chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
LOL! I at first thought Snape became what he was because of Mathias. Now I wonder what he would have been like without his tempering influence.
Harriverse chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
That gets top points for the most inventive use of a vampire. Or is it for most creative way to remove the portrait?
Harriverse chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
Mathias is adorable! He is such a crazy vampire.
Cinthya chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Almost 10 years :(
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 4/17/2016
awesome story, very glad I stumble across it. I love your Mikhail character. I know it's been a long time, but I would love to know how you intended to finish this.
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
And a very russian time, with vodka for all!
Timeless number 1 chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
A very good story. I hope I wont sound too rude, but pumpkin juice is 'tyikveniy sok', and why does Mathias calling Snape Usmeshka (smirk)? Anyway, the story is good so far, I'll go back to reading it.
cztelnik chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
So, he's really old, slightly crazy and very dangerous vampire. Why doesn't he simply kill Voldemort? Ah yes, because this is a lighthearted yet dark themed nonsensical fanfic intended for humor and entertainment. Well done! ")
Noradin chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
A bit over the top.
And changing under the bed? You aren't serious! What a ridiculous notion and completely useless (for what purpose I imagine you have them do it) if they were to both do it at the same time.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
i love mathias he's so sweet and caring and well great he's funny and totally amazing thanks for writting this story :)
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY!
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
kittyranma chapter 15 . 2/14/2015
Oh my lol this story is hilarious. I hope the authors get their muses back.