Reviews for Forgetfulness
Captain Pi chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
WOW! That was so too cool. This story flew by so rapid fire fast, my head was reeling. I have the A&E series boxed set of films on DVD's, but I've only viewed disc 2, I'm starting the third one now. Thanks for sharing.
Captain Pi chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
WOW! Now that is funny. I liked it that the audience was grumbling about the abrupt ending of the 'floor slow'. How Fun Is That! That and Lord 'what's his butt' ending up in their bed the morning after. And let's not forget Captain HomeBoy getting surreptitiously dumped by Lord 'what's his butt', and in a pique, without missing a beat, encounters Mr. BoyMan / plan 'B', at the drop of a hat. Such a deal, what won't they think of next...Hot Damn! You know what... I'm Telling MOM! LOL! I'm making jokes. This is all terribly shocking and funny. Thanks for sharing.
NivalKenival chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
OMG I JUST READ THEM ALL AND YOUR MORE SPECIAL THAN I AM! Your Epic ;)
astoria-paranoia chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
That was so sweet and funny, thanks :P
Andthentheymademetheirchief chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
"“One…two…six” he muttered, and Archie burst out laughing at his drunkenness, unaware that Horatio counted this way when sober too."

HAHAHAHA! This part made me laugh out loud b/c when my sister and I saw that eppy where Horatio was all like, "Two- six!" we were like- "Wth?" Hahaha...yeah- just had to comment on that. _
Nearly Awake chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
well, now you've got to update. cliffies are evil evil things, and since i've got nothing better to do this summer than read fanficion, please update!
AbstractConcept chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Fabulous writing!
cerasi1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Ooh, you simply must continue! Do go on, please!
Mireille DeMaupassant chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I love it! I know I read it while you were writing it but I feel I owe you an official review and this is it! Can't wait for the next installment...even though I've already read that too! Peaches!
LadyBush chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Oh I love this! Drunk!Horatio very enjoyable. I'll never be able to think of that line with Wellard in the same way again.
Karla Rubinstein chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This is so funny and sweet! Update fast!

/Horatio awoke with the formidable, scowling, parasol-wielding mother of all hangovers./

(My favorite line, besides all the cute slashy ones.)
Mara202 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Oh! Nice! Please write more! (Preferably soon! :P )

~Mara
Demus chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
My dear LLM, I have to say that was hilarious. What a riot! "I removed your lips and hands from my person..." Classic Archie line! Oh I like, I like! Poor Horatio, I feel for him. But he gets to wake up to Archie and hot boylove *pout*

More soon please! Can't wait for the next installment!
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Muahaha...as always, another fabulous ficlet. Perfect. Seriously. Especially the little note at the bottom that said 'to be continued'...especially if you meant it. :D

More...soon, please.