Reviews for Krazy Kai
Kitsu Kurasei chapter 19 . 7/24/2006
Hahahahaha, I CAN'T believe he SAID that.

Kitsu Kurasei chapter 18 . 7/6/2006
Stupid powers. WORK ALREADY!

Meow Mix Meow Mix chapter 17 . 6/23/2006
OMGWTFLOLYAYZ! That was so hilarious! I had forgotten completely about the chicken he killed. This is such a funny fic. Maybe I should read it over again.
Kitsu Kurasei chapter 17 . 6/23/2006
lol. Oh how I love this story. Poor boy. It'll be a blessing if he manages to actually win something.

Best to ya,

Kitsu. (P.S. I LOVED the part about the blessed sickle. Reminds me of the crazy theories from Random Bits. (A series based on a story all done by Nashiil, it's Final Fantasy X but really doesn't follow the plot very well.)
Kitsu Kurasei chapter 16 . 6/9/2006
Oh god no, why is HE god? Aye, but I already knew. I'll live... I suppose.

FootLeeismysexysensei chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
That was hilarious! Man, I love this story! My favorite part was when Gray game leaping out of the bushes as if it were a B-Ninja movie. And when the priest first yelled "Well, it means... THAT WE HAVE ANGERED GOD AND ARE BEING ATTACKED BY THE DEVIL! RUN!"

Man, this is clever. Did you actually kill your first chicken, cause I sure did. I had no idea how to feed the stupid thing.
FootLeeismysexysensei chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Kai. Jack had always despised him, ever since they first met. Kai had always was mad at Jack when Jack visited Karen. He was a young man with tan skin and a purple bandana that confused everyone to no end. Why was he always wearing that?

That line is so precious. I don't know why. And I like the super obsessive, killer Popouri, too.
Kitsu Kurasei chapter 15 . 6/3/2006
Oui, humans are stupid. Well, now I know for when I die. Off to more stories, I'll keep a watch on you.

Chicken Yuki chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
Zombie cooties... Mentos... ::cracks up:: need I say more?
Meow Mix Meow Mix chapter 14 . 5/26/2006
Omg rofl! I've been waiting for another chapter. It doesn't disappoint, I must say, XDD.

The whole story thing about the goddess and sages and stuff was so funny~!
Artificially Intelligent Data Anomaly chapter 13 . 3/25/2006
Hm... I've been reading this story since you first published it, but I forgot to review thirteen times in a row. O_o; Oops. ; I'm horrible.

Anyway, I can't really offer much besides some vague statements about how funny the story is, how much I like it, how much I should be apologizing for not reviewing sooner, how talented you are, and a bunch of other crap that I'm sure you've heard ten times over by now.

So, I'm going to be original and say that your writing has improved when comparing the first chapters to these recent ones. x3 I mean, this entire thing has been a readable laugh riot (which can be hard to find on this site at times), but these past few chapters have been especially good.

And the "correct" term is DID - Dissociative Identity Disorder. To gain a second personality is to dissociate (me thinks). If you REALLY wanna learn about it, just go look it up at Wikipedia. There's a lot of good info there, although the people inputting it are a bunch of pretentious...yeah. ;

So... Seeing as how I'm running out of stuff to say, I'll just leave off with this: This fic is great, I added it to my favorites, make sure to have fun writing the next chapter, and I swear I'll start reviewing.

- A I D A
RWT chapter 13 . 3/25/2006
“Jack? What was wrong with you? And how could you talk in three different voices so consecutively? Are you an actor hired to make us islanders believe you’re really such an idiotic farmer and taping it to make us all look like idiots? DAMN YOU, FOX NETWORK! NOT AGAIN!”

-Three different voices! Talent!
RWT chapter 12 . 1/19/2006
Jack’s eyes widened, despite him being incredibly tired. Someone had died. It was probably one of the elderly people, or… Karen? Did her liver explode from all the alcohol?

-XD! LOL!

The logic between Gray and Popuri... I play BTN and support MaryxGray but I think it's the "opposites" attract thoery.
Meow Mix Meow Mix chapter 11 . 1/9/2006
Damned New Years party. I MISSED it because I went to see the stupid Grandma-lady, and she freakin' DIED! So, basically, I was screwed over by the grandma. Sad...

Anyway, this was funny, as usual. I loved Jack's outburst. However! I have to knock you down a few points for dissing the egg festival! It's FUN! How DARE you? *Mutters* Besides, the prizes are VERY nice...

Ahem...Uh...Well, moving on!

Very funny, I liked it a lot. Keep it up, kay?

Much love,

~*Katty*~
Karen Moondrop chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
LOL! This was good I hope it's not finished... please continue!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »