Reviews for Breaking the Rules
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
I love these lol :) nice job. you managed to capture their personalities and kept them In Character Please write more when ever you can! they make me laugh go Awww :) and want to wish these were animated lol :) Nice job :) keep writing i look forward to reading more!
Windstorm Arashi Moons Wolf Springs Light
looking for mermaids chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awww this is so cute. :3
AnimeFallingStar chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
That is exactly how i envisioned Roy's mom up to ch. 87!
AnimeFallingStar chapter 9 . 9/27/2008
Artistic license is a good thing.
AnimeFallingStar chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
This is a twist. Bit cliche, but not too bad, and a new version of the whole RoyxRiza dream sequence bit.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
Lol! Okay, do you know how dangerous it is to make me laugh so hard at 2:13 in the morning? My dad is still awake and watching cricket replays in the sitting room or something lame like that, I'll wager, and I'm definitely not supposed to be up right now!
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
Lol! I love Riza's reaction! "Roy, Sir- Colonel Mustang, there are, there’s, well, fraternization laws, and, and- what?”

Rissy-chan
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Aww! Cute!

"Ai means love…Oh! I get Royai now!"- actually, the ending of Royai comes from the Japanese spelling of Hawkeye's name- since the Japanese don't have a character for 'ye' or anything. Roy and Riza's relationship is also sometimes called Roiai, which is using the Japanese spelling for both Roy and Hawkeye- it's just a coincidence that ai also means love.
Equestrian-Lily chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
Wow that was so good! Will there be a sequel!Please It was soo good. I don't really see many good Royai Fanfics around! Good job
momiji-k chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
This one seemed quite out of character but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

M, Cinnamon Raisin Bagles with butter. I love it that way too! :)
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Looks good so far. I hope it will stay in character like this. :)

Good wrting, you really bring out the emotion in that scene.
shinigamivc chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
lol, the disclaimer... Roy Japanese voice acter or english one Cause Toru is cute but Travis is HOT! XD
ChibiRaccoon chapter 10 . 9/9/2005
This was the best! This so totally ruled dude! I loved it! This was the best drabble! I just fell in love with it! Yay! Write more soon!
Tsuiraku Nami chapter 10 . 9/7/2005
aw...that was sweet...kawaii
Tsunade-chan chapter 10 . 9/7/2005
haha! i love his mother shes way to entertianing! . maybe worse than hughes!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »