Reviews for Forgive Me
Beth chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
You're an evil person! XD
Ennu chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Eeeeh? Why havent you continued this?
Y.R. Night chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
OMG! you have to update soon! i love your story 33 i really enjoyed the part in the last chapter when you were doing youji and kyo (btw, i think its kyo, not kio) speaking at the same time, and the flashbacks are really interesting post soon!
EVIL GummyBear LOVE chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! This story is totally AWEOSME~! Oh, and also sad. Poor, poor Ritsuak. And Soubi. Actually, I don't like him right now. But still, I feel bad for him. I hope it all ends up OK! Ooo, and the thing between Ritsuka and Youji is cool too! I love the story so please update as fast as you can! I'll be waiting!
promocat chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
poor ristuka & soubi-i am glad you updated & hope you do it more often-can't wait to see what happens next!
Nadesiko Takase chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Love this fic!
Thief-kun chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Kio-kun ...Yo-kun...their being so evil!

Rit-chan and Soubi are made for each other!

Awesome chapter, can't wait till you make Seven, but this is really good!

It makes my day much better to come home and read all this!

Keep up the good work!
Thief-kun chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
Yo-chan...liking Rit-chan? 0.0

Ans what's Kio going to do?

He left Hitomi and Yuiko-chan at the Diner.

Thats a ringer...I hope everything ends alright..poor Ritsuka, liked by one hyper bubbly girl, two phycotic guys and his mum is going to be deadly when he gets home, if he ever does.

Nice chapter once again xD
Thief-kun chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
...sugoi ne.

Alot happened, but this is almost unbearable. Rit-chan is taking this way over the top..you'd think he'd be use to Kio-kun's tricks and Soubi's loyalty. But then there would be no story huh?

I hope Rit-chan will be okay!

Nice chapter, I love Zero!
Thief-kun chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Poor Rit-chan..I hope Nat-chan and Yo-chan are smart enough to help him!

Hope Soubi knows what he's doing..and I still wonder how the three baka's are going to cope with all this.

I'm loving your story, keep writing lol, and it seems the angst makes it all the better.

I saw a few words missing from your sentances but other then that it was awesome!
Thief-kun chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Once again, an awesome chapter.

True it was short, but still good.

I love how Ristuka goes to Zero [? or so I'm thinking] for help rather go home or run back to Soubi.

That and Yuiko sound rather intellegent when she answered Hitomi's questions. Poor Yuiko, always left out.

I did see a flaw when Sensei and okaa-san were speaking, or maybe it was the way I read it, but either way the story was still good.

Good work!
Thief-kun chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Oh my gosh, your first chapter was so cute! Kawaii desu ne!

I think you can capture each charrie's personality rather well. Which makes it a joy to read. I can't wait to keep reading, so I hope you make a lot of chapters
CrowningMe chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
I can't wait to see what happens next, I'm so excited!
CrowningMe chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
wow great fanfic!
CrowningMe chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
wow im soo jelous that i didn't think of this first! your a great writer!