Reviews for Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Restrained.Freedom chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Well, this was an unexpected surprise. You wrote this crossover like a true fan of both shows. The subtle speech patters and mannerisms were perfect {to my recollection.}

At first, I was slightly disappointed at some of the short scenes, but then I realized it was written just like I was watching a TV episode. Once I figured that, all the shore pieces seemed to fit perfectly. Felt like a three or four part special, and it was perfect.

I had a bet with myself that Clint had placed a dummy obituary in the following day's paper to see what would happen. :P Lost that bet ;)

Your ending was great though, and I have to thank you for sharing your imagination with us.

Great job.
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
it was really fun to read this story. Its the best crossover of two of my childhood favorites i've ever read :)
snipsa chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
This was so sweet!

I loved the show Doc, if I'm not mistaken it has been cancelled, luckily on a very good note (SPOILER - if you don't know, haven't seen it, Clint and Nurse Nichol(sorry 'bout the spelling) finally realise they're ment for each other! Yay!)

Anycase back to the story, this was really good, I'm also favouring a sequal, you did very well with this longer type fic, you can definitely think about doing something like it again!

I'll be sure to check it out!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
wow... your first chaptered fice that I've seen! do write more, maybe a sequal... o were you thinking with full house...?" ok... I'm like in favor of some unausal crossovers.. *coughs*...
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I hope you write a second chapter to this story. One that explain weather or not gary will live to se his family again his little girl... and what not. You kinda left it at a cliffy.

Also a writting tip: this story should really be in crossovers or Television crossovers under misc.