Reviews for Blood of a Pirate
mrmistoffelees chapter 12 . 2/15/2009
Nice work...glad to see that you didn't take the other two movies into account. I've seen fics, in POTC and other fandoms, like that and while they're good, yours is better.
SD chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
I liked it. You did all the characters so well, and your descriptions are fabulous.
unplugged32 chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
Brilliant story! You did a great job with the character of Billy. A pleasure to read:)
wow chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
is all you know of a ship the poop deck...cuz thats all you seem to be sayin
Rogue-Pirate chapter 7 . 12/3/2005
No...Jack...you cant steal their son! Oh God thats terrible!

Great story though! Have to go finish reading it!

Rogue-Pirate
Jaffa Fairy chapter 12 . 11/20/2005
"And went off to do whatever there was to be done."

A lovely chapter, and well worth the wait. All characters on tope form, as usual - especially Sparrow.

Are we nearing the end, or has Billy got more adventures to go on?
Zwarte Parel chapter 12 . 11/20/2005
Well done! Good decisions all 'round, there. And I bet that Elizabeth is more than a bit envious, whether she can admit that to herself or not.

A lovely story. :-)
Zwarte Parel chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
"You made a good choice" - yay for Captain Jack! That's right.
DCoD chapter 12 . 11/20/2005
Wonderful chapter, and beautiful ending. Thank you so much for giving us readers such a lovely story!
Belba Sandylows chapter 12 . 11/20/2005
Hurray! It was a happy ending! I thought this was such a great story. Thank you for posting this. I'll miss reading about Billy!

~Belba
DCoD chapter 11 . 10/20/2005
Yes! Finally! Another chapter!

And a great chapter it is, too.

I can't wait to see how this meeting will go. MORE SOON, PLEASE!
Jaffa Fairy chapter 11 . 10/20/2005
another wonderful chapter - well worth the wait!

I'm feeling too tired to write a comprehensive review, but suffice to say I can't wait to see what happens next - what will Will and Elizabeth say to Sparrow? What will Billy deciede? Will the Commadore arrest them all?

Please don't make me wait so long to find out!
Leksey Esor chapter 11 . 10/20/2005
Great, great chapter. I really enjoyed the last line; definitely a Jack Sparrow line. Really love what you're doing! Keep it up!

~Leks
vanillafluffy chapter 11 . 10/20/2005
Oh, the Navy! I'm all a-tingle with anticipation. It's hard to know how far to trust the Commodore...then again, Jack's no slouch in the "sneaky" department either. This should be fun!
Lilie58 chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
Hello!

yes yes yes yes yes, too well, sorry I'am french girl, I don't speaks English well I'am very washout