Reviews for Advice
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That's really sweet! XD
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I think I get where

Conrad is going with this...
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
lol. I think Conrad would have been a bit more subtle, but this was still funny.
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Hahahahaha! Too funny! XD Love it! XD Conrad is awesome! XD LOL
Lindsey Dive chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I think you should continue this and have the wedding, then a cool, hot lemon. _ But hey, it's up to you. I'm a perv... But you know, you just gotta love 'em!
jaks-phantom chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
hehe that was cute. hey i havnt watched the whole first series or anything but hey do they marry? im new to it but, do they? it would be soo cute. so if you could please email me and tell, im really interested,

oh yeh my email is if you didnt have it already. thanks
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Poor Yuuri! Who is telling Wolfraam never to hurt Yuuri. Gr! I like this story and it did make me smile. Please consider writing another piece!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Perfectly true.

You are a true talent.
Nusuth chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
oh that was perfect! it's not constructive but it needed to be said _
Seraphyl chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Haha, that seems likey a Conrad-y thing that he would do. I never thought about it. Nice job!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
*bursts out laughing* I don't think Conrad would _rally_ want to do that either... I hope. Lol. Cute! I liked it! Wish Wolfram had made an appearance though *pout* But it was short, sweet, and to the point.
Jonquina chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
LOL! Somehow the idea of Conrad watching over them...AHAHAHAHA! Naughty thoughts there!
Spinestalker chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
LMAO That was great!
Eloriel chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Aww.. How cute! _

It feels like it's not very unlikely if something like this should happen. Yay for Wolfram and Yuuri getting married!

Well done.