Reviews for Black Blood
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 7/30
I like it but it kinda follows the original story line but the characters are shuffled are and change like in the original kagome unseal inuyasha from the tree and then they fight yura of the hair and now kagome unseals sesshomaru and now shes fighting yura of the hair. Its pretty much the same as the original but things are a just swapped and change, but not by much.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 6/4
keep up the good work love this so very very much
Blommie8 chapter 15 . 3/3
I think your vampires is the most patience or calm with the blood. They have been sealed a couples years but they didn't hungry when the first wake up. Why bankotsu didn't turn to ashes or dust when the arrow stab straight to his heart? Still a little bit confuse sometimes.
Blommie8 chapter 10 . 3/3
How long sesshomaru have been sealed? Isn't it midoriko kagome and kikyou ancestor, can inuyasha met her?isn't kagome only 18th? How old kagome and kikyou when she died? Isn't it anchestor is long line in the past? Not just grandmother but far from that? Sorry,to much questions in my head.
Blommie8 chapter 10 . 3/3
No..wait! Why everybody kiss kagome except sesshomaru? It's not fair..
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 3/2
You make us feel stupid. It's really unnecessary to repeat how 'cold' and 'cruel' his eyes seem. The words just loose their meaning and intensity when used too often.

You use them too often.

And are you sure, that you mean she is an empath? Because as far as the common understanding goes empaths read emotions not thought.

If empaths are different in your story you should explain them, you can't expect us to know, what they are like by the few comments you made about them.

You should really reconside at which parts of the story you go into detail and in which not.
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 3/2
Hmm...I don't know how you write today, but taking this story as measure you should really consider consulting a Beta.

They are a great help with not only grammar and story, but also with deleting unnecessary parts and helping to add details to the rest.

I like your general idea with the vampire and all, but your whole story seems a bit unbelievable at times. So exaggerated and rushed in some parts.
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 3/2
*sigh* Ok, so you mixed up 'to' with 'too', state the obvious ("Kagome looked up with her eyes at his." - Really, what do you expect her to look up with? Her toes?), exaggerate a bit too much here and there and it's generella obvious, that you were young when you wrote this.

Don't get me worng your story isn't terrible or anything. In fact the general ideas are good, but...could you look over it again? There are so many mistakes, that it's really difficult to keep focusing on the plot...
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 3/1
Well, you were right to warn us.

The chapter kept me locked in a repeating circle of being most annoyed and entertained by tge story. While the idea is good and all it's quite apparent, that the writer was very young while he wrote this.

Not that it is all that bad, but it's just so annoying sometimes. Really there are parts of the chapter, that are as good as can be and the next paragraph the age shows through completely.

(Via very rushed events, unrealistic speed at development, strange character behaviour...)
SayonaraKuroi chapter 22 . 12/25/2014
Guest chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
Waaaah im crying over here why did u do it why
tuberose lover chapter 22 . 10/12/2013
I must say I'm impressed. I've often thought of sesshomaru as a vampire...its the fangs thing you just can't help it :/3...although i was unhappy with banks death. i like banksu sooooo killing him is NOT ok. Shippo should have stayed with kagome inuyasha isn't a very good role model I'm my opinion... but over all awesome job! :3
young kagome chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
Wonderful story I enjoyed reading it so much! I finished in a day lol. Soo maybe I may have skipped over it, but what about souta? I don't see him mentioned until towards the middle-end of the story. But he never made an appearance. Kagome just kind of left her life behind immediately after awakening sesshomaru without any notice to the villagers. Ah maybe I'm wrong though. Whatever it's not really important because your story was still great. Keep up the good work!
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
Really good! Props intended! Hope you keep writing!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 1/10/2013