Reviews for Gift of Light
Happyfish chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
please write more of thsi story soon its a really good one!
Yizuki chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Well? Are you going to post a new chapter? Please post a new chapter!
Deviousdragon chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
That sounds really good. I hope you finish those other stories soon because I can't wait to read this one!
Silver Star Celine chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
*waits patiently*

By the way, good and interesting beginning with many descriptive words- just what I like! XD

***Silver Star Celine***
Angel Kellar chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
mutters Horrid note! Oh, well. Priorities to your other stories you started first come first don't they. Well, I really like the story and I'd really like to read more. Please update soon, and take the story off hold!
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
I'm and deeply confused but it sounds good so far so i request that you continue please *gives you puppy dog eyes* pwease
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
This was very good. I can't wait for the next update.
HOPPY-SAN2345 chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
I LIKE THE TITLE Gift of Light SO PLEASE KEEP IT AND UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU ARE DONE WITH THE OTHER STORYS!-
yugirules chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
All the way until New Years? I guess I can wait if you swear that you'll update this story eventually because if that chapter was so good, I can't wait for the rest. So hurry A.S.A.P.!

Kay
DaakuKitsune chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
This story is really good so far! I can't wait for you to continue!

As for the title, I like both ;; *sweatdrops at her unhelpfullness*

*in a bad accent* Wellp! I'll just have ta put ya on alert so when ya update dis here story I'll know! *stikes a pose*

Er.. sorry.. momentary lapse of sanity. ;;

Again, great story! And I can't wait till you continue it! _
Kikyo's killer chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Great beginging! Hope you update soon.
someoneyoudontknow chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
Your putting the stoy on hold!

Aw.

oh well, I shall wait.

Title? Im not so sure.(was never good at them)

Dont know why you would call it aqusistions.

then again the dictionary on my computer sucks.

Oh well, hope you update soon!
Triana2 chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
You definitely need to keep it as 'Gift of Light'. Tha t way we can find it again when it gets updated.
Seigyoku Kiryou 'n Honoo Iware chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
-b A thumbs-up for you! 3 Update soon.
puffin chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I really like how this one started. I really hope you keep it up. Please update when you can and keep up the good work.