Reviews for Daibakuhatsu Daigaku
jelly on this hot god chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
wow this went really insane really fast but gOD did i love this story
The Jade Sabre chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Earthquake in Seattle..omg. It is going to happen at some point. It's the topic of my dissertation. You made my fricken night!
inyu01 chapter 27 . 10/17/2008
13-26 AWSOME! I loved the whole story It got kind of boring but I still read it and I ended up likeing AWSOME story!
inyu01 chapter 12 . 10/16/2008
7-12 were pretty good I kind of like the story now it just a little boring.I still lyke it!
inyu01 chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
Ok this story is weird but i kind of like it a little,and the characters r just so diffrent,but i will keep reading!
inyu01 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Kind of boring sort of like the end.I still like the other two stories better but i am going to keep reading.
inyu01 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ok this was is this still the sequal or wat?It doesn't seem like it.
NekoKags1292 chapter 26 . 7/3/2008
OMg i would never have thought a guy could make such an awesome and Sweet fanfic like this

not that i doubted it...it is just really rare to see something so detailed and well thought out come from someone, a guy no less. And at first i didn't get the story at all but just like slowing down and trying to understand what was going on i felt a very deep connection with the story and to say the least fell in love with it!

SO i thank you for making such an awesome and well thought out story, and also for making me so hyped up with actually being anxious to finish the story.

Again AWESOME

yours truly,

KagsYash12 AKA LILY
Ken-Son4Hitokiri chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
i really like the story so far
azuyama-chan chapter 13 . 11/21/2007
wah! love your story... hehe... philippines...
feathers of ink chapter 27 . 9/7/2007
I must say. Your story has quite touched me. I like how well written it is, how thought out (in my opinion) and how the ending went. Your realism in this story is quite amazing. Though demons are not realistic, if our world was futuristic and demons had long since been placed on this Earth, things like the Shikon no Tama could be created and such, I'm quite sure something like this would have happened eventually. I don't have a problem with anyone or anything in the story (apart from Ayame, she always seemed... kinder and understanding to me, though she's pretty well done and quite fitting), it's just really well written out, and I can see (and respect) how long it took you to write this story and why. Favorite Author, Favorite Story.

Thanks for keeping me entertained all twenty-seven chapters, keeping the characters and plot interesting, all that jazz. You're amazing. I'd give you an award, if I could.
SwagSammich78 chapter 26 . 8/28/2007
Jeebus I love this story. I actually had to go back and read it twice I got so confused.

but that's GOOD. It made me THINK and everything was realistic and it was a new twist. VERY original. keep up the good work!
Lady Kiome chapter 27 . 7/18/2007
I must admit.

you story is like none other i have read.

i found myself quite intrigued by this story; on a different level then the others stories i've read.

&& for that i give you kudos.
DISCONTINUED321 chapter 26 . 7/6/2007
Hello! I have been reading this story for a long while and then I lost the title and everything and I couldn't find it anymore, but just last night I found it and I was so excited to find it completely finished! Thanks for this awesome story! You really know your facts, although this is fiction, I loved all the details and the time you put in to make this awesome. Arigato!
amanda marks chapter 26 . 6/17/2007
i really enjoyed this story. prbly one of the most well written stories i have ever read! i started reading this at night and i read it all through the night. i couldnt make myself get up and turn the computer off even if i told myself id finish it tomorrow. i think you have a vivid imagination! im 16 and i love to write! but no one i know including myself can write a story like that. honestly im in awe! :)