Reviews for Final Riddles
tip of the tongue chapter 10 . 3/31
I. Absolutely. Love. This. Story.
...but you haven't updated it in apparently three years. So this is me shamelessly begging you to please write more of it.

Please?
WallnutShadow chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Please please please update! You can't just abandon this story when it started so well!
allyskay chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
I know you haven't updated in 2 years and maybe this fic is far from your mind now, but I have to say that this is one of the best Tom/Ginny fics I've read in a long while.

Your characterisations are fresh. Ginny is war-torn yet hopeful while Tom is still having his small taste of power but is still impressionable. The combination of those two distinct personalities makes for a really interesting read! I so hope that you can continue and finish this fic :) cheers!
Annette chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Wow! this is awesome ..I love your story please continue
Sheri Vegas chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
Wow. This was simply breathtaking. I'm really bummed that this story was ditched. Just look at how many reviews you have! If you ever decide to continue I will be eager to read the new installments. Please don't be a quitter! :)
jinglebellsisawesome chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
I just have to say that I absolutely love this fanfiction. Tom/Ginny are one of my favourite couples and not enough people ship them.
I really hope you update soon as I cannot wait to read the next chapter and to see the developing relationship between Tom and Ginny.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
please update
Zingiber Gingerbird chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
hey! write more please! thanks. :)
Zingiber Gingerbird chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Re-reading all my favorite stories while PMSing with chocolate and tea. Thank you.
DJ MixDoctor chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
this is pretty good please update soon there are so many questions answered
ibnatlovesit chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
please do update, i'm loving this.
i love the fact that shes hexes people when she's startled.
i love the fact that tom's so inquisitive.
i love the fact that this Ginny; not some OOC, pratty, obsessed-with-dresses-and-not-saving-the-world, Ginny, is going to be the one to melt Tom's cold heart.

also, i love the summary.
Ginny will try to cast an Unforgivable (Avada, right?) on Tom and but not succeed? She'll not feel it, breathe it, mean it.. cuz she'll love Tom? and Tom? will he love her?
the suspense is killing me! please don't let me die - give me a 'chapter ten'...

please?
ibnatlovesit chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
tom/ginny should be more popular. draco/hermione is of course the best, not tom/hermione. i think tom/hermione is more popular because hermione is one of the main characters? like, among harry, ron and hermione, not the others
ibnatlovesit chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
I wanna know what happens next! after chp 9! please continue!
ibnatlovesit chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I'M GONNA LEAVE A REVIEW IN EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER FOR YOU TO UPDATE!

PLEASE DO!