Reviews for Final Riddles
By Your Leave chapter 10 . 9/12
I think I read this story a long time ago in its original version, and while I loved that story back then, I was a bit hesitant when I thought I'd stumbled upon the same one now. I'm not sure whether this is the same/newly revised story or even if you're the same author, but this was so so good and made me feel like an obsessive teenage girl again (without the guilt of crappy plotlines and poor characterization because this is very well written, and I love your writing style). I stayed up all night reading it haha, making lectures hell today, but it was so worth it. Is there any chance you'd be continuing this? I would hate to see such an intriguing story left unfinished.
L chapter 10 . 9/3
Please please continue :'(
please write
Sharkarella chapter 10 . 6/6
I really enjoy this story and I think you've captured the essence of the characters very well. I hope you'll continue (and finish) this story at some point but untill then - keep up the good work ;)
catsablanca chapter 10 . 4/3
I have never read such an amazing take on the pairing ever, and simply adore the fic. I hope you update!
Velvet chapter 10 . 2/16
Please update soon this is and amazing story, I just love ho you've captured Ginny after the horrible past. Please update really soon. This is amazing!
Tlgrimn chapter 10 . 1/5
Absolutely amazing. Your use of language and imagery is brilliant. The characters are deep and well thought out. I would adore you if you continued.
Also, 500th review yay...I think? I've never really found these type of things important. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
This story is amazing!
Nour Potter chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
i hope you would update this story i came across it by accident and i really loved it
MaiWishes chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
I like what youve done with the sorting hat. You show "choosing" a house is certainly not as easy as fanfiction makes it out.
LizzysSongs chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
awesome so far, please do continuenot enough tom/ginny out there
parkynson chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
listen, you.
I am /so/ obsessed with this fic, you have no idea. I've been recommending it to a whole lotta people so you better be continuing this. you said you would! till then, I'm going to head over to tumblr and make a blog dedicated to just this fic. this perfect, perfect fic. and make edits and analyse your chapters and post quotes from here over and over and over until i've created a little army of tom and ginny shippers who are obsessed with this fic as well and omg please continue this fic I a you
ZPEverGreen chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
I absolutely LOVE Tom's perspective in this chapter. He's like, so possessive of Ginny that he actually felt good that she was going to be more socially isolated. Beautiful, beautiful. I absolutely...fangirled at that. It was twisted, yes, but that's Tom Riddle. And I just...can't...
It's so sad that other Houses mistrust people simply because they're Slytherin, but who blames them? Slytherin made its own reputation like that. I love how Ginny just keeps her chin up even though lots of people insult her, degrade her, upset her. She simply just...doesn't care. But well, she's Ginevra Weasley. She's defiant. She's strong, no matter how much pain the past brings her.
And, "He rather liked the idea of Ginevra sharing her time with no one but him."... Just...I love it. This is the my favorite chapter by far, I love it. I absolutely love it. Amazing story so far! _ 3
ZPEverGreen chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
I actually agree with you on the Tom/Hermione thing. When I first saw people mention Tom/Hermione, I didn't even know how and why that happened. like, what connection does Hermione have with Tom, other than Harry Potter and the fact that she was Muggle-born? Yes, she helped in destroying him, by helping HARRY. I mean, wow. People's imaginations. I guess I can't really blame them, but still. Anyway, it's so sad that Ginny doesn't even feel at ease with Quidditch. Like, QUIDDITCH! FOR MERLIN'S SAKE! The only time she felt so free and even that was stripped from her. Sad life. I like the fact that Tom actually tried to OFFER being a tutor like, Merlin. Wow. Just, wow. I would like to say, yet again (because it's true), great story so far. It just keeps getting better and better. _ 3
ZPEverGreen chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
We finally see some of what Ginny actually went through. It's really so...miserable to live in a time like that. But hey, that's why she's here. To change things. I'm curious as to what would actually happen if she did succeed. Would there still be Death Eaters? I'm sure there would still be Horcruxes based on what you said a few chapters ago, and I couldn't agree more. Would Harry Potter still be the Boy-Who-Lived? Anyway, I love how Tom just wants to get to know more about her and I love the way it just makes him even more curious as to what on earth she could possibly be hiding and the fact that he actually helps her instead of-and I quote-"destroying her". Yes, his curiosity apparently overpowered his Slytherin side, or maybe there was a motive behind that. Great story so far, yet again. _