Reviews for Final Riddles
MaiWishes chapter 3 . 11/9
I like what youve done with the sorting hat. You show "choosing" a house is certainly not as easy as fanfiction makes it out.
LizzysSongs chapter 10 . 9/13
awesome so far, please do continuenot enough tom/ginny out there
parkynson chapter 1 . 8/30
listen, you.
I am /so/ obsessed with this fic, you have no idea. I've been recommending it to a whole lotta people so you better be continuing this. you said you would! till then, I'm going to head over to tumblr and make a blog dedicated to just this fic. this perfect, perfect fic. and make edits and analyse your chapters and post quotes from here over and over and over until i've created a little army of tom and ginny shippers who are obsessed with this fic as well and omg please continue this fic I a you
ZPEverGreen chapter 9 . 6/7
I absolutely LOVE Tom's perspective in this chapter. He's like, so possessive of Ginny that he actually felt good that she was going to be more socially isolated. Beautiful, beautiful. I absolutely...fangirled at that. It was twisted, yes, but that's Tom Riddle. And I just...can't...
It's so sad that other Houses mistrust people simply because they're Slytherin, but who blames them? Slytherin made its own reputation like that. I love how Ginny just keeps her chin up even though lots of people insult her, degrade her, upset her. She simply just...doesn't care. But well, she's Ginevra Weasley. She's defiant. She's strong, no matter how much pain the past brings her.
And, "He rather liked the idea of Ginevra sharing her time with no one but him."... Just...I love it. This is the my favorite chapter by far, I love it. I absolutely love it. Amazing story so far! _ 3
ZPEverGreen chapter 8 . 6/7
I actually agree with you on the Tom/Hermione thing. When I first saw people mention Tom/Hermione, I didn't even know how and why that happened. like, what connection does Hermione have with Tom, other than Harry Potter and the fact that she was Muggle-born? Yes, she helped in destroying him, by helping HARRY. I mean, wow. People's imaginations. I guess I can't really blame them, but still. Anyway, it's so sad that Ginny doesn't even feel at ease with Quidditch. Like, QUIDDITCH! FOR MERLIN'S SAKE! The only time she felt so free and even that was stripped from her. Sad life. I like the fact that Tom actually tried to OFFER being a tutor like, Merlin. Wow. Just, wow. I would like to say, yet again (because it's true), great story so far. It just keeps getting better and better. _ 3
ZPEverGreen chapter 7 . 6/7
We finally see some of what Ginny actually went through. It's really so...miserable to live in a time like that. But hey, that's why she's here. To change things. I'm curious as to what would actually happen if she did succeed. Would there still be Death Eaters? I'm sure there would still be Horcruxes based on what you said a few chapters ago, and I couldn't agree more. Would Harry Potter still be the Boy-Who-Lived? Anyway, I love how Tom just wants to get to know more about her and I love the way it just makes him even more curious as to what on earth she could possibly be hiding and the fact that he actually helps her instead of-and I quote-"destroying her". Yes, his curiosity apparently overpowered his Slytherin side, or maybe there was a motive behind that. Great story so far, yet again. _
ZPEverGreen chapter 6 . 6/7
I'm curious as to what Zabini is really like, what he thinks of Ginny, what he thinks of Evaline, What he thinks and how, in general. And thank you, Daughter in Black for being an awesome beta to this story, and of course, to you for being an amazing author.
I love how Ginny simply defies everything that Slytherins stand for, of course being a Gryffindor, and just how she analyzes everything and draws such mind-boggling conclusions and realizations. And this...Ranking thing, it's just Slytherins, am I right? Anyways, great story so far! _
ZPEverGreen chapter 5 . 6/7
I'm actually curious as to what Dumbledore would do about what he had seen. Probably nothing and just let Ginny do her thing or maybe help Ginny. And, yay! Professor McGonagall! There may not be Riddle action here but it still makes the story really interesting and gives you a glimpse as to the specifics of what exactly Ginny went through. It's reaally, really interesting so far. :) 3
ZPEverGreen chapter 4 . 6/7
Yay! It's good to know that you know what you're gonna write because that is sometimes why fanfictions get abandoned. Writers get uninterested or they don;t know what was supposed to happen anymore. So, yay! :)
Anyway, I love how Tom is trying so hard to try to unravel just what Ginny's mind is like. I love the fact that he even makes an effort to. I'm curious as to how Ginny would make him slowly be more open (if his Slytherin pride would allow it), and I feel really sad because of the fact that Ginny is just SO miserable. But then, who wouldn't after what she's witnessed? So, yay! Great story so far and I hope you continue to do well. In this story and in life. :) 3
ZPEverGreen chapter 3 . 6/7
Hello! Apparently, I wrote the wrong review on the wrong chapter. But the deed has been done so, moving on.
I am really intrigued by who Evalis really is and what her story is. I love how you wrote Tom's view on things and it was really intriguing. I really want to know how she would perceive his actions and how she is going to respond to it. I love the way Tom actually noticed her every move and tries to read her but isn't that successful and I love the fact that he thinks she's the type of person who he could just charm his way into. Keep up the good work! :) 3
ZPEverGreen chapter 2 . 6/7
I would like to start by saying, congratulations on your Chemistry! :)
Great story so far and it is really interesting. I would like to say, "Good Luck" to Ginny when she is in Slytherin but I'm sure she can handle it. And I'm really interested so far and this is just the first chapter. I like the fact that you don't give too much information but also not give too little. Just enough to keep readers wanting to find out what on earth was going to happen next, what Slytherin would be like, how she would handle it and of course, what Tom Riddle was going to be like and how their interactions would go. Great job so far. Keep up the good work! :) 3
ZPEverGreen chapter 1 . 6/7
Hello! :)
This chapter really confused me a lot because I didn't really know what was going on and so I re-read it (a lot) and finally understood. Yes, I must be terrible for not getting this the first time, but it was a great start for the story. It filled me with such curiosity and i was kinda nervous about whaat might have happened. So all in all, great start. It makes anyon read the next xhapters just to know what's going on. Not really many Ginny/Tom fanfics have these so, yay. :) :)
ZPEverGreen chapter 10 . 6/7
Hello there! I have not been a fan of Ginny and Tom because I never thought of it. But after seeing some role plays of people with Dark Ginny with Tom Riddle, I decided to give it a try. At first, I wasn't really a fan of them because the stories weren't THAT interesting. And they were never finished! And so, I looked for more stories and came upon yours. I really loved it (still do) and kept reading multiple times because I can't get it out of my head. Even if it wasn't even finished, for just a few chapters, this story has won me over even faster than my favorite Dramione story. (And that was saying a lot!) I really love this story and kept getting curious about what would happen next, what if Ginny had to get back to her time, what if she succeeded, what if they actually liked each other? I mean, I can't believe that Tom Riddle was incapable of love simply because he was conceived under a love potion. And this...this story was what made me love Tom and Ginny, which shot this shipping up to my number one, my freaking OTP. I really, really, really hope that you update this story and I don't even know if you can see this, considering the fact that you haven't updated in like, 3 years but I would just like to say, that this is an amazing story so far and you are an amazing author and I hope you can continue this. I love you! :) 3
A reader chapter 10 . 5/25
I truly hope you continue with this story! I just discovered it and now I'm dying to know what's next! I love your take on Ginny's character and this dismantled version of her that shows a realistic effect from the tolls she has encountered without getting out of character, which I believe is a very talented accomplishment! I also love the brief insights to Riddle and his take on the situations. I've never been one to read much time travel, AU, or anything with much emphasis on Tom Riddle's character, but I'm in love with this story! I truly hope you continue to update it!
tip of the tongue chapter 10 . 3/31
I. Absolutely. Love. This. Story.
...but you haven't updated it in apparently three years. So this is me shamelessly begging you to please write more of it.