Reviews for Epochs
tristanas1 chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
good story update soon
Alexandraya chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
*waves* I see you haven't updated in an eternity, but it is so hard to find LP/Nita fics that read well (or at all which is odd because he really does act like he has a crush on her), and I would love to see more of this...

Phantom Shadow of the Titanic chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
Oh you rock! I love it! I love the implied romance/atraction between Nita and Him. Which probably seats me firmly in the sick section, but there you go. And these vignettes are more connected than you know. Keep up the good work!
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
Here it seems He is trying to get her off her high horse.

'it's wrong' indeed.
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
Nice. The metaphor. The Lone One beats all wizards in the 'very human game' of life and death, eventually.
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
It seems the Lone One has found a hobby. Inducing fear into one Nita Calahan. I can just imagine the part with Him stroking her hair.
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Hm, that is intereting. All we know Him by are His many titles. "Creator of Death" "Father of Lies" etc. last line is my favorite.
Sayosia chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
MORE! Please! :( *puppy dog face, on knees begging* I completely agree w/the LP and... whoever pairing. Not necessarily just Neets, although that does make it interesting. But in my stories I always make a character to pair w/Him. (Oh, and i've never submitted my stories on fanfic, just so you know) I'm not trying to discourage you... by all means I say go for it! It's amazing! Makes me want to submit my stories... Hope you keep writing! I will most certainly be waiting.. Cheers!
JadeAshes chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
HAHA! Reasons are fickle things!

Ayakashi chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
Oh, wow, this is really good! LP/Neets needs more love. (It's my favorite pairing too, and I'm sick of K/N) Anyway this is really well written and interesting, so please continue!
kheha chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
“What do you think Life and Death are besides a very human game?”

I like this line *very* much.
dead deleted closed chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
Dude, cool! :O Me likes. Very interesting. *fav'd!* :D

~Haha, you wore a stupid hat in a past life!~

bitterosemary chapter 5 . 3/25/2006
You have a very emphatic style. It has an immediate effect as well; the mere first few sentences were steaming with it. You've captured some rather complex characters and fabricated luscious scenes, extremely pleasing to read. I look forward to seeing more of it.
kristal chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
it's really good! keep writing cause i'm waitin for the next chapter!
Rosepetals Turn To DoubleEdged Swords chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
i have to say i'm surprised how much i like the pairing of LP/N, i never would have thought i liked it, but i do! i'm still a n/k girl, but hey, sometimes you need something different. very good fic, just try and type more, i always do a minimum of 4 pages, just because the site condences it or something. thank you!