Reviews for Untamed
This is a great story. Really enjoyed it. If you ever decide to write again, I will be thrilled to read it!
lrobinson01 chapter 17 . 2/3/2010
I love this story, I truly hope you finish it
APHRulz chapter 17 . 11/17/2008
This was fabulous - too bad it was never finished - the eye to detail...
Samantha chapter 17 . 9/18/2008
I have been on your site and was wondering if you were going to update?
robinmaxell chapter 17 . 10/15/2007
what a nice twist to bring it to the old west!

Please write more!
Dawn Parsons chapter 17 . 6/15/2007
Hi, my name's Dawn and I'm kind of new to FanFiction. I have a desk job and when things started getting slow I started reading FanFiction. I've read a few other authors stories but I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed each of yours. I just finished Untamed, the last of your stories that I hadn't read. It was so entertaining. I'm just bummed that you never completed it. Anyway, I generally don't care to take the time to submit a review, so you are my first, and I just wanted to tell you what a great writer you are. I'm definitely a Jason/Liz fan. If only I could find some Robin/Stone stories, that would be the best, haha! I can't wait to read any new material you write, preferably finishing up Untamed :), but I see that it's been nearly a year since your last update... Take care.

Dawn

Portland, OR
NERD1144 chapter 17 . 4/13/2007
Holy chickens!

That was so amazing. I never wanted to stop reading it! Loved your idea! Keep writing please or my sanity will cease to exist!
Logan13 chapter 17 . 7/8/2006
I love this story, it just keeps getting better. I love that you are bringing in Patrick. Please update soon.
sexydreamer chapter 17 . 5/16/2006
This is soo amazing! Love your story and can't wait to read more soon?
RonWeasley1975 chapter 17 . 5/11/2006
Just found this fic today and read all 17 chapters! Love it! I love the transition to the West, and I hope that we'll be seeing more of White Bear. I can't believe Patrick is in this fic also. That should be good. Love all of the pairings and your style of writing! Thanks for sharing!

A
Kim chapter 16 . 4/17/2006
I truly love this story. I check tosee if it's updated everytime I come on-line. Thanks for such an amazing story. Please continue.
Luv2rite chapter 16 . 4/14/2006
Love this story! Update soon!
Beautiful1Disaster chapter 16 . 4/11/2006
I loved it. Sonny and Sam, yay. I hope Johnny doesn't die. I can't wait for more.
AmJay5785 chapter 13 . 2/13/2006
There is no denying how much this story RULES!

You have an amazing talent my friend, it's kind of scary.
Kim chapter 13 . 2/11/2006
I love this story. I love all the relationships between the couples, but my favourite is the Johnny/Lu one. They are written so well, I can't wait to see where they go. Thanks for the update.