Reviews for The Private Journal Strikes Back
Summertime Sasuke chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Aw, this is such a cute story. It needs more reviews. Seriously. 25 is a completly unworthy number.
The Black Cauldrons chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
when you know that someone is reading what you wrote and are enjoying it, it makes you inspired to write faster and more often.
metamorphTonks chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
I LOVED your story! That was so like Tonks! You're so lucky you write like that!
Jenel chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
*stands and applauds*

Seriously, awesome. I often find the diary format irksome as there's very little interaction, but you managed to make it work. I especially LOVED the part at Christmas where she relived their little night out. Soo good!

Now I need to go look and see if you wrote a sequel or if I need to start begging :P!
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
I absolutely /loved/ this fic! Amazing! I wish you'd done a bit more with Lupin's view on things, but that's okay, it was still amazing.

I kinda hope that you don't do another one though...I won't say why though, on the off chance you haven't read the book yet.

In any case, this was bloody fantastic!
happyangel123 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Well just for the sake of a twist maybe...since they have had sex wouldn't you think that you might be pregnat? Just for fun ya know but other then that I really like it and hope you keep it up!
siruisblack18 chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
] I LOVED THIS SOO MUCH! I hope theres a third instalment!
Rubine Goslay chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Bloody awsome! Really, some of the best stuff out there.
Olivia Dunham chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
I love it! Update soon!
Potgenie chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Just stumbled on this story, and wow, it's excellent. You really captured Tonks' emotions very well, I love your use of language and the style of writing in a journal. Great job! Can't wait to see what's the next chapter about! This is definitely going into my faves. :)
siruisblack18 chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
I liked this a lot but I miss Remus /
A.Interrobang chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
*claps* this is good! keep going!
siruisblack18 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
I loved this and I hope you write faster with this review! I can't wait for more!
je veux te voir chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Aww. It was cute. Really cute.

Made me kinda sad, but it was good.

I read the first one and didn't

review...so I did on this one.

Really. It was damn adorable.

I basicly can't get over it.

I think the're both really in

character the entire time.

So, it kinda just brilliant.
Avollice chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Yay! After I read the first, I went searching for the next. PLEASE UPDATE!