Reviews for The Private Journal Strikes Back
Moo chapter 5 . 5/24
That was so perfect I almost cried. But I didn't see an August section. Wink, wink my subtle way of telling you to write more.
But this was published a while back so I will just go and read your other stories.
Moo chapter 4 . 5/24
Ah the sadness was made all the more sadder reading from Remus' view and that song. Great choice of song, really conveys the emotion. I like that Remus feels the same way about her. Keeps the hope alive.
Moo chapter 3 . 5/24
Interesting tidbit about Molly and kudos on getting bits of canon in there. I hope Tonks gets her happiness back in the summer.
Moo chapter 2 . 5/24
I love the way you write Tonks and all her thoughts. Sarcastic, miserable, confused, it all flows.
Summertime Sasuke chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Aw, this is such a cute story. It needs more reviews. Seriously. 25 is a completly unworthy number.
The Black Cauldrons chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
when you know that someone is reading what you wrote and are enjoying it, it makes you inspired to write faster and more often.
metamorphTonks chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
I LOVED your story! That was so like Tonks! You're so lucky you write like that!
Jenel chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
*stands and applauds*

Seriously, awesome. I often find the diary format irksome as there's very little interaction, but you managed to make it work. I especially LOVED the part at Christmas where she relived their little night out. Soo good!

Now I need to go look and see if you wrote a sequel or if I need to start begging :P!
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
I absolutely /loved/ this fic! Amazing! I wish you'd done a bit more with Lupin's view on things, but that's okay, it was still amazing.

I kinda hope that you don't do another one though...I won't say why though, on the off chance you haven't read the book yet.

In any case, this was bloody fantastic!
happyangel123 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Well just for the sake of a twist maybe...since they have had sex wouldn't you think that you might be pregnat? Just for fun ya know but other then that I really like it and hope you keep it up!
siruisblack18 chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
] I LOVED THIS SOO MUCH! I hope theres a third instalment!
Rubine Goslay chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Bloody awsome! Really, some of the best stuff out there.
Olivia Dunham chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
I love it! Update soon!
Potgenie chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Just stumbled on this story, and wow, it's excellent. You really captured Tonks' emotions very well, I love your use of language and the style of writing in a journal. Great job! Can't wait to see what's the next chapter about! This is definitely going into my faves. :)
siruisblack18 chapter 3 . 6/30/2007