Reviews for A PDA Fair to Remember
Madmusicfreak chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Awesome! That would be so flippin embarasing! Great job though.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
great story but you ended it before you find out what Tristans planning on doing.

please write a sequal your somthing about Tristans plan
elle chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
are you ever going to finish this story?
Xo.Simply.Jasmine.oX chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
omg you must write more! you are such a good writer!
GGmadness2006 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
wow PDA has a new appeal to me but its so mean that you didnt post more this would make a great lit please make it one i bet it would rock i cant wait to read and review it!

Happy holidays!
VedGirl1201 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I love this story. This is like one of the few stories where I like "slut" rory haha.
KatLilly86 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Wow... so hot and then when Paris walks in I was dying it was so funny. You manage to keep everyone very in character which is very rare. Okay... so I know it's probably a one shot, but as a Trory-smut fan I have to say that I would very much like to read about how he gets back at her!

Also, I love your most recent fic too and am hoping for the next part.
absox chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Loved it! I kind of want to see what he does the next day.
tickle582 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
i love it!1

you should update it!1
CatShorty946 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Hey, I really like this fic and I was wondering if it was meant to be a one-shot or if you were continueing it?
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
WOW! I love this story, please update soon! That's some incredible writing there, and Paris was just hilarious...
papaslittlecj chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
that was great i hope you finish
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
update soon
shirleyytb chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Liked it a lot. Love all your other stuff!

I don't know exactly where you are going with this, but if there is a destination - hurry and bring it to us fast :)

Looking forward to the update.
Angelgirl0910 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Tristan evil! Hehehehe. I like this fic. Can't wait to find out what Trsitan have in store for Rory. Update soon.