Reviews for Everything Burns
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Umm update?
HaveACuppaT chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Omg I can't wait for the next chapter, it's so exciting! :D
PolarWolf13 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
You never finished! I want to know what happens! Please finish?
dolphinrain chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Not a bad story. Just wonder why you never finished it. I'd like to see how this goes. Please finish it. Please?
Judai-chan13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Amazing! Please continue! I need to know what happens! Don't leave a reader with a cliffhanger! Just please continue!
Anatherin chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Please write more! I'll give you a longer review if you update, I promise!
PowerinPink chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Amazing!
outlandishAnatomy chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I read this last night, but forgot to review it soooo...

For the love of god...

CAUSE 4EVER IS NOT ENOUGH

OH GOD

JUSTJBAKSLFDGFHJKHLJK;L

KimberlyGrimm chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
dude where is the rest, I mean I get that it has been years but hey with Avengers out and Chris Evans not making having another movie comping out for a long time it would make me the happiest person ever to see what situation you cook up for Johnny.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Wow, great fic! Is there any more?

:D
Storystuff chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Pleeeaaaaasssseee write more soon! Lovelovelove :D
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Wow, just found this and it's one of the best I've ever read! SERIOUSLY! It's been years since ou've updated, but WOW, it's so good. Please continue! :D
kamadi chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
will you ever finish this or is it truly over?...because I really would like to read what happens next: It's a very good story.
tally82 chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
I love this story!

You have developed an interesting plot line and are staying true to the Characters. I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat while readings Johnny’s predicament.

I am also happy to read that while Johnny maybe a superhero, he does actually panic and become scared unlike in some stories.

I noticed on your profile page that some stories were abandoned but I sincerely hope this is not one of them.

I hope for future updates!
nicklebackfan chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
great job, i really enjoyed it. keep up the good work and update soon please.