Reviews for A New Day
LPeck chapter 46 . 5/31/2013
Loved the pairings, somewhere surprising but really really great! But the epilogue was just like 'what the HELL?' wasn't expecting a cross over like that! But it won't make sense to the people who haven't seen all of Joss's genius works, but even then just not sure it worked but maybe that is just the shock talking. Anyway great fic!
P.S. The summary was kinda sucky but no worries the fic makes up for that and then some.
David Fishwick chapter 46 . 12/31/2012
Brilliant idea and I enjoyed reading this a lot. Thanks for writing.
SpyAgent001 chapter 46 . 3/14/2012
SPACE? Well, there's a new one on me.

Aw, well-I liked it! And the alternate pairings were cool.

Liked your story, good mix of canon and creative stuff. Cool story and a good read.
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oooh, this sounds like a good story already.

Angelus...should be tons of fun!
AnkleBoots chapter 46 . 4/28/2011
Hahahaha! That ending was EPIC. With a capital 'E'. I laughed so much when I realised.

The whole fic was fun though, I'm not a big fan of S/W but I did like your Cordy and bringing Tara into a story is always good in my book. And of course the B/Aus. *sighs*

Definitely a fun read, thanks for all the work :)
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 46 . 2/11/2010
hahaha! loved the whole story! and the last chapter - GENIUS!
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 12 . 3/12/2009
Wow sweetie, this is such a great fic. I'm totally into it-sorry I haven't reviewed every chappie, but I'm really enjoying the reading... :) :) I don't want to stop...but tired now and must go to bed. Grr. Just wanted to say this is fantastic and I so knew Buffy was going to lose it when she saw Angelus with Dru. Liked how he handled her though. And I can't wait to see what he has planned for Darla...Beeyatch, she tossed him out when he needed her...sure he has some deliciously wicked ideas for repaying that deed!

Awesome job and I'll be back tomorrow to finish this.

hugs,

Jen
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Okay, this looks like it's going to be awesome. I've been writing so much lately (working on five fics right now) :O :O I know, crazy huh? So tonight I decided to treat myself to some guilty pleasure and just read other peoples fics. After reading Acceptance...(which I loved) I knew I had to check out another of your fics. Your really talented sweetie. :) :) Just wanted to tell you I'l liking this so far...now I'm off to read more!

Jen
BloomingViolets chapter 46 . 10/4/2008
Loved this story! The ending was a complete surprise, I never expected to see Mal Reynolds! Sque! Great job!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 46 . 12/12/2007
Ok...I didn't quite understand the last part. But it's alright anyway I guess.

The fic was good. Even if you didn't exactly use the couples I'm more used to, like the WillowOz (or WillowTara), XanderAnya and such. However you did do the BuffyAngel and for me that's more than enough.

Great work.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 46 . 3/9/2007
Wow! Great story! This last chapter was confusing. Is this really the end?
NextGenSuperStar chapter 46 . 4/22/2006
Great story, i loved the firefly crossover in the end!
the-coke-fiend chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I love ur story from what i have read
Dianirah P chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
haha I really like this story, wonder why I never read it before...hmm.. the thing Spike said abote Smörgåsbord was very funny :D
spk chapter 46 . 3/20/2006
I really enjoyed this story, and I love the twist at the end with the addition of the Firefly crossover. Can't wait to read your other stories. :)