Reviews for Danny Shadow
Wonderful story. :)
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Wonderful story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Ironic that the most highly ranked part of Danny's soul is Fenton, his HUMAN part, not Phantom, his ghostly superhero part, which is who you would normally think would represent contact with a higher power. I like it. Nice job!
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Wow great job! This is an amazing story and I really liked the explanations for things. All the research, especially the research that tucker did and the ways he did it, were really interesting. I have to wonder who NYCGuy is and if he's actually someone tucker knows because of the whole "you sound like a friend of mine" comment, or if he's just someone random. Idk. I think I accepted a few head cannons while reading this story. I hope you wouldn't be offended if I was to draw shadow and post it on deviant art. Not saying I will, and if I did I'd give you credit for him, but yeah. I might. Unless you don't want me to, which is cool. Anyway, awesome story!
Pipe Dream chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Ok the premise was awesome, the development was genius, the ending was adorable and overall I tip my hat to you good sir/ma'am
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Phantom is so funny, he was my favorite, principally on the popcorn XD Or about the popcorn, that part was my favorite... Phantom is so cool, I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Amazing fic! The plot and pacing are great, and the characterization is superb. Also, I adore what you did with all the psychology.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Headcannon that Tucker's friend in New York is Jake Long

confirm/deny?
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
:D dis story... it is amazing... :DD I really loved the fluffiness at the end! Good job with the story and Keep Writing!
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Perhaps I should have read this one first, but it worked well in reverse order too. This was a delightful story well told. You did a good job of explaining your ghost theories and melding them to psychological and cultural theories as well. Then you used it to tell an exciting story. You did a great job of keeping everyone in character. Even when Danny was split into three parts, each was still Danny if reshaped. Fantastic job.
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Cute, story confusiong, i kinda fell bad for paulina
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
THIS FIC IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT AND I REALLY WANT MORE IN THIS 'VERSE BECAUSE OF REASONS
No, but seriously - the whole concept is really awesome. I mean, the MPD/DID thing was touched on a bit in canon - we see that Danny compartmentalized his personality into his human half and his ghost half in Identity Crisis, and we see the result of dark!Phantom in The Ultimate Enemy (although that might have been the result of fusing with Plasmius) - but never to this extent. I love it. Kudos of the highest variety are in order!
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
lol. Typical pillow fight at the end. :)
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Lovely :)
mango supreme chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
i was half expecting a very different ending by what you've hinted in the story... but the fluffy ending is still amazing.

bravo on this piece. very well done.