Reviews for Danny Shadow
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 5/13
Phantom is so funny, he was my favorite, principally on the popcorn XD Or about the popcorn, that part was my favorite... Phantom is so cool, I love it
Amazing fic! The plot and pacing are great, and the characterization is superb. Also, I adore what you did with all the psychology.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Headcannon that Tucker's friend in New York is Jake Long

confirm/deny?
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
:D dis story... it is amazing... :DD I really loved the fluffiness at the end! Good job with the story and Keep Writing!
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Perhaps I should have read this one first, but it worked well in reverse order too. This was a delightful story well told. You did a good job of explaining your ghost theories and melding them to psychological and cultural theories as well. Then you used it to tell an exciting story. You did a great job of keeping everyone in character. Even when Danny was split into three parts, each was still Danny if reshaped. Fantastic job.
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Cute, story confusiong, i kinda fell bad for paulina
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
THIS FIC IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT AND I REALLY WANT MORE IN THIS 'VERSE BECAUSE OF REASONS
No, but seriously - the whole concept is really awesome. I mean, the MPD/DID thing was touched on a bit in canon - we see that Danny compartmentalized his personality into his human half and his ghost half in Identity Crisis, and we see the result of dark!Phantom in The Ultimate Enemy (although that might have been the result of fusing with Plasmius) - but never to this extent. I love it. Kudos of the highest variety are in order!
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
lol. Typical pillow fight at the end. :)
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Lovely :)
mango supreme chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
i was half expecting a very different ending by what you've hinted in the story... but the fluffy ending is still amazing.

bravo on this piece. very well done.
Provincial Perdition chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was great fun, despite the style being a bit unpolished. Was that...a Ghostbusters e-cameo? Good contributions from...everybody but Sam. Couldn't she have done something to Shadow while he was treating her like the damsel?

I spent the whole last scene preoccupied with whether Danny still had a wastebasket full of vomit in his lap, and if not where it was, how likely it was to get knocked over by all the activity around the bed, and how badly the room must be stinking while they were having these heartwarming interactions. x.x Have cleaned up after vomiting way too many times to let it just evaporate out of the scene once introduced. You tweaked my sense-memory there.
ShadowedFang chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I must say, I regret not coming across your work sooner. Though in my defense, it appears that most of it was written before I became a regular visitor to FF.
seantriana chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Ah. A boy and his other selves. Why am I not creeped out?
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This is just such a good story. It really is.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow. This was a great story! You obviously put a lot of thought and research into it as you were writing. The ideas and theories were sophistocated and informative, but they weren't overwhelming like they often are when plugged into a story. The plot was very well developed and was paced just right: not too rushed, but it didn't ever drag. Bravo. And you did a great job of writing the characters and keeping them in character. It must have been hard to keep the Dannys Danny, but distict, but you pulled it off!

You are a very good, polished writer, and I love the little witty details you include in your narration; it makes everything just that much better to read. A really great story-thanks!

Sapphireswimming