Reviews for Danny Shadow
ENCORE!
LumpyApple chapter 1 . 7/9
This story was so good AAAH I NEED MORE!
Givethemtriumphnow chapter 1 . 3/8
Okay, wasn't sure what I was expecting when I opened this up, it being a one-shot and all, but wow, you have officially earned the title of one of the Best DP fic authors... I have to ask, does Shadow's design have anything to do with that evil Danny I saw on deviantart awhile back? I read the description of shadow and was like 'wait is this that random danny that likes murdering spongebob...?'
YumaCDeSennMC chapter 1 . 3/6
*Tries to contain giggles, but fails horribly*
My god.. I love this story..
And that ending, though... ... *Bursts out laughing*

Ah.. To be truthful, this was a BLAST to read. I think I'm gonna take a look through your other stories.. see what I'm missing (If anything.)
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Wonderful story. :)
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Wonderful story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Ironic that the most highly ranked part of Danny's soul is Fenton, his HUMAN part, not Phantom, his ghostly superhero part, which is who you would normally think would represent contact with a higher power. I like it. Nice job!
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Wow great job! This is an amazing story and I really liked the explanations for things. All the research, especially the research that tucker did and the ways he did it, were really interesting. I have to wonder who NYCGuy is and if he's actually someone tucker knows because of the whole "you sound like a friend of mine" comment, or if he's just someone random. Idk. I think I accepted a few head cannons while reading this story. I hope you wouldn't be offended if I was to draw shadow and post it on deviant art. Not saying I will, and if I did I'd give you credit for him, but yeah. I might. Unless you don't want me to, which is cool. Anyway, awesome story!
Pipe Dream chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Ok the premise was awesome, the development was genius, the ending was adorable and overall I tip my hat to you good sir/ma'am
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Phantom is so funny, he was my favorite, principally on the popcorn XD Or about the popcorn, that part was my favorite... Phantom is so cool, I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Amazing fic! The plot and pacing are great, and the characterization is superb. Also, I adore what you did with all the psychology.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Headcannon that Tucker's friend in New York is Jake Long

confirm/deny?
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
:D dis story... it is amazing... :DD I really loved the fluffiness at the end! Good job with the story and Keep Writing!
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Perhaps I should have read this one first, but it worked well in reverse order too. This was a delightful story well told. You did a good job of explaining your ghost theories and melding them to psychological and cultural theories as well. Then you used it to tell an exciting story. You did a great job of keeping everyone in character. Even when Danny was split into three parts, each was still Danny if reshaped. Fantastic job.
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Cute, story confusiong, i kinda fell bad for paulina