Reviews for The One With All the Toenail Painting
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
nice fic.
Leondra chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Aw, I think this is my favorite story by you so far. And the best au "beach" story I remember reading. As usual, the dialogue is hilarious, in-character, and real.
checking out the chan-chan man chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
aww what a cute story, you are a really good chandler, just great..
Bowles chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I like to give long reviews... but this is Friends. This played out like a little scene in an episode, so that basically speaks for itself. I can't say any more. It just... was. Is. Fits.

Good job.
Hope chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wonderful, as always... in this story I liked very much Chandler and Monica's fight, it was so intense. Write more please! (more on the jellyfish incident... it was so funny!)
DanielFactoid unable to login chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
AW! I LOVED IT! Completely beautiful and funny!
writergal90 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Funny! A little weird, but I like that sometimes. (Now being one of those times.) Good story! :-)

~Steph
DeathbyChiasmus chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
haha! very nice. humorous, good characterization, and it's a cute story without being over-the-top romantic fluff or degenerating into cliches. Got a kind of subtlety to it.

This line right here, though: “Yeah, either that, or someone is playing Tequila against my skull with symbols.” Does Monica mean that someone has been drumming on her head with a thing used to represent something else by association, resemblance, or convention? or was the word you intended 'cymbals?' :)

But it says something about the fic that my only complaint is a simple typo. Not merely entertaining, but well-crafted, too. Nice job.
me chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
aww that is so cute
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Finally! I've been trying to review all day! And now that I'm here, I've got to tell you - great job! Another wonderfully amusing Mondlerriffic fic! I couldn't ask for a better b-day present. The conversation was priceless and totally believable. Thanks, Lauren...
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Aww so sweet! Loved it
LucyGoose chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
LOL, this was just...brilliant. I loved it! But then again, I love all your fics...keep them coming! They rock!

xoxo
LilMondlerLuver chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
AW Sweet i loved it, i just loved ur fics, write more like this, u said u ahve alot of ideas!
Miss-Bing chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Great writing :D Loved the story :P MONDLER
fashion hottie chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
omg i loved r u gonna continue it or is it also a stand alone