Reviews for Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Really bad sry u should try better but thank u for making it I bet other people in joy it
KEEP WRITTING
jitter chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
That was awesome I could see it happening update soon
madhatter chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Omg that was so touching continue please
Denalien chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
aw that was cute!

My favourite book is The Paul Street Boys(you know in Hungarian it ended with Nemecsek dead,because a fatal illnes)

Ah what a story(both The Pau Street Boys and your story)
Dark-Rommie chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
please finish i wanna know what happens, does she eva go outside? i fink its awsum story i just wnna know what happens next
TheSilverWarrior chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Awesome!

You said "to be continued" but you haven't. :( Why'd you stop?
Dark Angemon chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
For someone who is only 14 as you say, you write very well, extraordinarily good plot bunnies or maybe its just that you are touching an idea that catches my interest. Then again, *my* imagination was also a lot better when I was 14. Now, listen up: I haven't posted a review in at least six months I think; this story was the first one to catch my interest enough to do so. This is because it is a very good premise that, sadly, is only just past the beginning and haven't been touched in over a year. Why am I telling you this? Of course to guilt trip into updating it. :P I haven't read Blue Bird or your other TT fics yet but I noticed that they also have that unfortunate 'unfinished and untouched for a year' status. So... leave all those AtLA fics aside for a moment and take the time to touch up on your old fics, particularly this one. Why? 'Coz they deserve it. _
kool-shoes chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
aw so cute! update soon!:)

CSG
xObaby05Ox chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
hey this is good! plz update soon!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
Now this is REALLY interesting, i hope that you will update it soon.
RM and RJ co chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
awh. update son please _
crazybritoutforevange chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
It's such a cool idea for a fic, it's really orginal. It is more like how the charaters would be like in this situation. I like how Raven doesn't touch people, I would of never come across that connection. Good work, keep it up.

Bon Chance

crazybritoutforevenge
baby05 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
NIce!
Monkee-J chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it! You better write more or I'm going to die of anticipation. I'm really not the most patient person in the world especially not for such a great story! Great job.
Mystic Golden Wolf chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
blinks... omg... thats awesome, please tell me there is more...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »