Reviews for More Deadly Than
Lycosolen chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
It's been a while since this story was written, but I just found it and read the entire "thing"; it was amazing! Great caracterization, great plot, everything was great!
anonymous-unknown chapter 10 . 1/26/2006
This story was awesome! I thought that your NUMB3RS fic was the only one you had but you have so many! This story was great.
ackeberlynn chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
Wow. THat was an awesome story! I just read it the whole way through, great job!
brennan-freak chapter 10 . 8/28/2005
Hello, Oh, it's finished, pity, I have red it with such excitement, I wanted it to last for ever, but okay, it was wonderful as long as it lasted.

These three chapters were again amazing, especially the piece of Brennan getting naked (would like to see that in the series, Mmhhmm!) and when he was out of control, finally he got really mad (that's my Brennan!) and of course the fighting, I really loved that.

Poor Brennan, broke his arm again (I would have loved it, when you had given him more injuries!)

Well, I really enjoyed your story, it was fantastic!

You have lots of imagination, your writing is very fluid, reads really facile and is nicely defined, with lots of details!

So, of to your new story, hopefully Brennan gets a big role in it, but I am afraid it's going to be Jessie centred, okay, we will see.

Thanks for this AMAZING, FANTASTIC and WONDERFUL story, I hope you will write much more of them in the future!
bohemianbabe chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
well after oh 3 tries i finally managed to get in here and read the story! very good work! i loved it! i only wish that it had been longer. i'll be looking forward to your next one
ShaedowCat chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
Great story! Brennan losing control a bit was good...sometimes he seems a little too controlled (on the TV series, I mean).

Um...loved the rescue...Shalimar going from pissed off feral to concerned for Brennan in less than a second was good, too...it reflects her nature.

Could you please do a fic that's about Brennan, with lots of Bren-whumping? Short Circuit was good, but even that ended up with Jesse getting more hurt than Brennan. Not that I don't like good Jesse-whumping - you totally rock with that, btw - but it'd be good to see some more Bren-whumping. Please?

Okay, that's it for now. Your fics are all fabulous, you totally rock, and I can't wait for another fic from you!

Love, ShaedowCat xox ;)
louise chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
hi ,thanks for the the team of the girls coming to the rescue.

thanks louise
FireFeral chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
Good ending! I loved the fight scene from chap 9, and a very original way to save Jesse (again :D)! Really good story here. Thanks for sharing it with us! Sequel please?
CatJerica chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
Aw, I liked it, loved it! Great Job! I loved when Shal and Emma were kicking butt, it was about time! lol. I liked the ending. Rock on!
imjuzakyd chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
yay! nice ending! cant think of anything else to say right now, sorry. )
Joslin chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
Great finish. That was a great story...i really loved it. And i loved how you ended it, it was amazing. Plz keep writing, i love your stories.
tikigurl293 chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
This story was awesome! It definately needs a sequel!
Shadow Dark Night chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
Ah, excellent. I loved it. The confrontation was so unbelievably amazing I can't even begin to describe how much I loved it. :) Once again ... seriously, I am very fond of your description. It's just that good. Anyways, I liked, still haven't searched hard enough for anything to critique ... so, good job. Maybe I'll read some other of your stories now. w00t.
DreamShadows chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
Brennan to the rescue!-... or... maybe not! I am so glad that they are out, and that they will both be okay. But if you want to send them on a mission, send them to Lyndonville, NY. Great writing!

MC
Xdaisy chainX chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
wow this is a truely wicked fic, iv been reading a reviewing almost every chapter and im almost sad that its over now *sigh*...i say almost because now i can sleep easiyl at night knowing that those three are safe again lol. in truth though this is a well written fic full of action and brennaness...*drool* but yeah, wicked fic as i say...well done *claps*