Reviews for Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer
Gaelyn chapter 9 . 1/9/2008
I found your HVSC story through a mailing list and followed through to its sequel. I love your writing style. I noticed it has been a long time since this story had been updated, though you have written other stories since. Is there any plan to finish this? If it has been finished elsewhere, can you send me the link?

I do hope this has not been abandoned.

-Gaelyn
azaneti chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
Please update soon!
ludifig chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
PLEASE UPDATE? please *puppy dog eyes*
Wolfric chapter 9 . 12/26/2007
I have just read your stories to this point and I have enjoyed them. If circumstance and inclination allow I would love to see more chapters. Thanks for writing. W.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
This and the previous chapter were really good, and I can't wait to see more! Remus in a cellHarrymass mayhem. I also like Nimi's character, especially since she isn't a Mary sue...or at least I don't think she's a Mary Sue...
HPneeeerd chapter 9 . 12/5/2007
erg.

i love this one and the last one!

ur officially awesome.

but can u update?

pretty pretty plz?

:[

lol.

its a great story.
Violet Vavencourt chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
I applude your work at such a young age.

I tip my hat to you.

~Queen Violet Vavencourt of the High Elves
drdeth2000 chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
Great story so far, i hope you'll update soon
IBGavin chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
Ah crap! I was reading your fic (I started reading the first one yesterday) and didnt realize I was on the most recent chapter until i went to click the next button!

Update soon please, great story.

Have you read 'A Stranger in an Unholy Land'?

It's alot like yours, with a Parallel Universe, and along with its sequel 'A Stranger in the Promised Land', my favourite fic. You should read it.
Faireboiz chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
You wonderful wonderful person.

Bloody great story, was wondering if you are still writing this, or if you have given up.

Would love to read more..

Thanks.
Pen E Forthotz chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
Are you ever going to update this fic?
allisonabcde12345 chapter 9 . 10/15/2007
um...i know this is a stupid question...but did you quit this story or something?
allisonabcde12345 chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
i dont believe in "magical theory" the only explanation is magik.
allisonabcde12345 chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
ok i do not understand the scenes here help please...

ok harry turned himself into someone else and he thinks he is in another dimension.

back in reality nimi thinks that harry is dead and harry vise versa in his world.? do i got all of that right? wow talking about confusing but cool.
allisonabcde12345 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
omg..so not cool!

i actually cried during this chapter! lol.

i still have nightmares similar to Nimi's. Of me telling myself that is my fault me and my ex are not together. so not cool. lol.
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »