Reviews for Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer
Lord Hadrian Black chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
this is great! i wanna read more update soon
White Alchemist Taya chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
this is so cool!

i'm jumping in my seat reading this!

literally jumping.

i sorely hope that you would be continuing this fic.

it would be a shame to leave it like this.
echo9821 chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
this is really exciting! im glad that Nimi and Harry are together, but it makes me sad that all the others think they're dead, although i can see that that is how it must be. :'( anyways i really like this story (and the one before it!) and i think you should update it soon!
conlan0414863 chapter 9 . 6/28/2007
keep on typing
NotOnlineAnymore chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
] its god.]
devilblondie chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
Hey!

Wow...do I ever love this story. Its quite different than others that I've read about Harry and Azkaban. I really enjoy his character.

Just wondering if you're planning on updating this story in the future...i know its unlikely as its been like 2 years, but I konw you're still active on the site so I thought I'd ask...

Later!

db
sanders1800 chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
I love this story, and I wondering are you going to continue it?
Rorysan chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
I loved the story so far! I can't believe that its been 18 months and 6 days since you updated. I don't think it'll do any good to yell and moan about how you could just leave the story so i'll say this: I hope that you pick up this story again and update! I'll be waiting! Bye for now!
HRHFelineQueen chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
the ministry in this dimension are horrible absolutely awful please get them back to where they belong and pass Azkaban to Lily in this dimension before they get back there is no point trying to get them home if they cannot help along the way

harry swore an oath to his people

are harry and nimi going to get married

i love Nimi's name very unusual

please write more

Liz
Sezzaxox chapter 9 . 5/25/2007
Really Really good. Please write more soon.

-Sezzie
Hamm On Wry chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
I noticed that in chapter 3 you showed McGonagall, All of the Longbottoms and Ron Weasley dead, but then in chapter 7 you have McGonagall reassuring Harry that the kids are not all monsters and in this chapter you have Ron and Neville answering questions...
Jetflash chapter 9 . 5/17/2007
Come on... This and Averto Vicis... Update, please! This stuff is wonderful! I want to see Harry kick Voldie's ass again!
Banner chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
Yay! Remus-rescue!
whos askin chapter 9 . 5/9/2007
argh! this is the awsomest story ever! i love it so mush. you have to update... now! it has been over a year. where are you? what happened to continuing the story? that was a couple of chapters earlier by the way! i have to know what happened to remus and sirius! tell me tell me tell me!

thanks

an exremely upset story reader that is losing hope of ever seeing the end of this story - this cannot happen!
Jerrac chapter 9 . 5/8/2007
Hmm... Interesting story. Are you ever going to finish this one? Or have you just decided to focus on others?
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »