Reviews for Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer
HPneeeerd chapter 9 . 12/5/2007

i love this one and the last one!

ur officially awesome.

but can u update?

pretty pretty plz?

its a great story.
Violet Vavencourt chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
I applude your work at such a young age.

I tip my hat to you.

~Queen Violet Vavencourt of the High Elves
drdeth2000 chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
Great story so far, i hope you'll update soon
IBGavin chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
Ah crap! I was reading your fic (I started reading the first one yesterday) and didnt realize I was on the most recent chapter until i went to click the next button!

Update soon please, great story.

Have you read 'A Stranger in an Unholy Land'?

It's alot like yours, with a Parallel Universe, and along with its sequel 'A Stranger in the Promised Land', my favourite fic. You should read it.
Faireboiz chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
You wonderful wonderful person.

Bloody great story, was wondering if you are still writing this, or if you have given up.

Would love to read more..

Pen E Forthotz chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
Are you ever going to update this fic?
allisonabcde12345 chapter 9 . 10/15/2007
um...i know this is a stupid question...but did you quit this story or something?
allisonabcde12345 chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
i dont believe in "magical theory" the only explanation is magik.
allisonabcde12345 chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
ok i do not understand the scenes here help please...

ok harry turned himself into someone else and he thinks he is in another dimension.

back in reality nimi thinks that harry is dead and harry vise versa in his world.? do i got all of that right? wow talking about confusing but cool.
allisonabcde12345 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007 not cool!

i actually cried during this chapter! lol.

i still have nightmares similar to Nimi's. Of me telling myself that is my fault me and my ex are not together. so not cool. lol.
Tempest07 chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
In chapter five of Subject, Ruler, Wanderer, Harry used the spell Waddiwasi to get rid of the Boggart but the actual spell that was used is Riddikulus.
chaosfire999 chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
I like this story... and its prequel...

hope you can find the time to continue it, even it its slow to write.

WriterMuseoftheNight chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
Please, please, please tell me you haven't abandoned this story! It's very good and I'd really like to see the aftermath of the release of Remus and the other werewolves. Is Harry going to make the potion in this world as well?
rellenh chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
Are you ever going to finish this stoy?
The-Resident chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
You haven't updated this story in over a year and a half. Do you have any plans on continuing this story?
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »