Reviews for Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer
Tezi the Waterbender chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love that song, and this seems like a really good continuation of hero, villain, saviour, conquerer
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
i just wanted to say that i really admire your stories, and you should never give up on them. now, i don't want to sound like a Hermione (being really rude and pointing out others errors in a loud voice), but i had one correction, and one suggestion. you can ignore either, but here goes. the correction is for one of the later chapters in HVSC, you gave proffesor sprout a flower name. forgive me if im wrong, but in all the fanfictions ive read, and all the books (although i havent exactly gone over them with a fine comb) her name seems to be Pomona sprout. i think thats right. and for the suggestion. you could leave this as a oneshot, or you could add it into SRFW, whichever. anyway, when i read the lily scene, i just had something pop into my head where harry is giving the azkabanians novels and such to read, and because they all had numbers, they start giving each other names from the novels. im sure i couldnt write it, and i wouldnt want to because its your world and all that so accept or reject my ideas, i dont really mind.
thanks
AngelofGrace
Polemarch chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Good story
imnotraven16 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
great story. when will the next chapter be up?
Rheastar chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Moooorreeee! I can't wait for more.
god of all chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
titoudanai chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
salut,

je viens de lire ta fic d'une traite! et rien a dire elle est super !

a quand la suite :) ?
EvilDime chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Aw, darn. Now I understand why I didn't read the sequel back when I first stumbled over the first part. You've abandoned it! Uncool!

...Alright, I've no room to talk, what with my own fic on hold for years. But please, even though it's been six years, won't you consider finishing this? It's really enjoyable and I'd like to read the rest of it.

- Dime
Alex Ultra chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
I have a question: I thought in an earlier chapter (chapter 2, I checked), when Harry read about the new world's battle of Hogwarts, it said that McGonagall was killed? Or was she merely injured?

Just wondering, it just seemed a bit of a swing to first read she was dead (injured?) and then see her escorting first-years through the doors.

Still reading. .

Alex Ultra: Nose To The Runestone

LATER
Fictional History chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Poor Remus! This story is awesome you have to continue it!
SafaiaFureia chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Mizz Aerin Smoothie,

I loved the first of these two books, and was really looking forward to this one. WHAT HAPPEND ? :( :( it just stopped back in 05 where's the rest of it ? :( Are you planning on finishing it? Please tell me yes!

You have some of the most interesting characters, events, and timelines that I have yet to read in a fanfic and I truely have been having a blast reading your works.

I realize that you are probably mmmm about 19 or 20 now. Therefore probably busy but I hope that you do intend to finish this story someday. Its too good to be left to sit.

I am honestly amazed that you did such a good job for someone so young, you are truely blessed with the gift of gab (either that or someone gave you a magic pen :P)

I hope that you get back to these.

If you do, and you feel like it, please drop me a line and let me know so that I can finish reading it? My email address is . I would really appreciate it.
Irda chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
I quite like this story, it's a pity that it remains unfinished.
xLaMOEx chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
please continue really liked these
ereiyox chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Td7n3U a href" /"nvcqrbsikfdu/a, [ /]ndyqcifsjsis[/url], [ /]hejyqpfozepj[/link], /
DarthBiber chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
A great story. I just spent the past few hours reading through it and absolutely fell in love with your characters and plot. Any chance you'll continue, someday?

There are a few points I disagreed with (for example the absolute lack of more offensive spells used by both the DEs and the Azkabanians in the first part of the storie), but it's your story, and there really was nothing that seemed completely "off", for the lack of a better word.

So, pretty please ;)