Reviews for Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer
Speak Out chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Wow, amazingly quick update! yay! cant say I'm complaining. OH, and CONCENTRATE does not have a P in it.(Second paragragh of the flashback).

Update soon! Keep up the good work, all that jazz.

Bye!

Speak Out!
UnSerious Sirius chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
WOW. WOW. And, wow again. Very deep and emotional. I like it.
orlin chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
great chapter loved the harry bits was well written

xx tubs
APS chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
grejt story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others. ;)
Messica500 chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
So when Harry realized that Nimi was dead he didn't wish to be Harry no-more? Is the why he changed while he was in the forest? Well anyways good chapter, keep up the good work!
Quillian chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Another excellent chapter! Thanks! :)
cato1850 chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Oh no, a vacation? Update twice a day every day this week and then I'll read one every other day. That should get me to the 23rd. Keep up the good work. Have fun in whatever you are doing. I will grudgingly wait for more. :( ...oh, and when you get back from whatever is keeping you from updating you will update almost daily again, right? Love this story. A helpful Dumbledore?...that would be a change!
Speak Out chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Alright! Sequel! I've been checking back almost everyday to see if it's been put up. It looks like this one will be just as good, if not better, than the original. Bit of a short confusing prolong, but i suppose they're supposed to be. I do hope that the next chapter reveals a bit more about what the heck is going on? Also, did Harry himself actually grow? or is that just what he changed himself to look like? That line about the lullabye was perfect! It really added something to the piece.

I'll be watching for the next update!

SpeakOut!
badger-dude chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Wont this story as a sequal be kinda pointless if its set in another world and almost everything we knew before has been shattered?
FreedomGundam chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
very nice story. I but hermione isn't in this story rihgt?
Tris-WannaBe chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Nice start. Are we switching worlds? Going back and forth between Harry and everyone else? Good. I'm looking forward to seeing Sirius again.
dead feather chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This was a very good beginning. Somewhat short thought. The 'saviour' was becoming a bit too much of a war fic for my tastes. But this has some serious potential. I can't wait to see where you're taking the plot.

I've read the savior as a lurker since beginning and at times the writing was... well, it has only gotten better and better (not counting the numerous writing errors close the end - obviously due haste :) and I just can't wait to read this new story. update already *poke*
Quillian chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Excellent start! I'm really looking forward to more! :D (BTW, that lullaby is from a song from the movie "Anastasia," isn't it?)
My.Heart.has.Died.Its.Way.Past.Beating chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
YAY! U FINALLY POSTED THE NEXT STORY! it is really really good by the way...oh and during the course of this fic is it going to switch back and forth between people and places like it did in the last one? cuz that was a good way to me...n e way POST SOON!
LooneyLoopeyLupin chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
er... does he know that he is in another universe? loving the prologue though! so happy that you have finally started it yay! happy high! lala!
548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »