Reviews for Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer
badger-dude chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Wont this story as a sequal be kinda pointless if its set in another world and almost everything we knew before has been shattered?
FreedomGundam chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
very nice story. I but hermione isn't in this story rihgt?
Tris-WannaBe chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Nice start. Are we switching worlds? Going back and forth between Harry and everyone else? Good. I'm looking forward to seeing Sirius again.
dead feather chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This was a very good beginning. Somewhat short thought. The 'saviour' was becoming a bit too much of a war fic for my tastes. But this has some serious potential. I can't wait to see where you're taking the plot.

I've read the savior as a lurker since beginning and at times the writing was... well, it has only gotten better and better (not counting the numerous writing errors close the end - obviously due haste :) and I just can't wait to read this new story. update already *poke*
Quillian chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Excellent start! I'm really looking forward to more! :D (BTW, that lullaby is from a song from the movie "Anastasia," isn't it?)
My.Heart.has.Died.Its.Way.Past.Beating chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
YAY! U FINALLY POSTED THE NEXT STORY! it is really really good by the way...oh and during the course of this fic is it going to switch back and forth between people and places like it did in the last one? cuz that was a good way to me...n e way POST SOON!
LooneyLoopeyLupin chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
er... does he know that he is in another universe? loving the prologue though! so happy that you have finally started it yay! happy high! lala!
orlin chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
oh woo this is good i cant wait for more

xx tubs
Ezylryb chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
It's short. But thats ok.
stupoid chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Yay! A sequel, update soon!
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
tres bon. . . update when you can. (sry, tres bon very good)
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
It's pretty good for a first chapter! I loved your HVSC and now this one proves to be as good.
Mercsenary chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Good job on finishing the other cant wait to see what happens in this one
TheWizardsOrder chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Great to see the sequal is well under way! A little short even for a pro but i'm sure they will start to get longer come first chapter, right? Can't wait to find out what the heck happned to get harry in to this mess! So update ASAP!
MidNite Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/31/2005