Reviews for Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer
xSilversun chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
I love your story Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer but I can't believe that you stopped writing it just before the reunion between Sirius and Remus! Can't you write just that chapter to? Please! You write really good and it's really hard to stop reading your story when you've started. I read both SRFW and the one before in two days or something like that.
Amy chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
Awesome story. can't wait to read more
nljfs chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
Hey there, I know it's been 5 years, but I enjoyed this series back then & having just re-read it, I hope that you can continue with it. (I'll even proof read it, as there are a number of typos)

nancy in chicago
Aurora Lopez chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
can you please send me chapters 10-20 of Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer,please bye. write me back!
avalonchick5 chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
Hi Smoothie!

I know you haven't updated this in over five years *wincing here* but I have a request that you continue this story. See, I read the prequel to this and it is absolutely fantastic, I'm not kidding. I love the whole new "Lord Azkaban" concept, most intriguing I admit. Since reading this bit of the sequel, I'm soooooo fascinated with what happens next - it's driving me nuts! Your characters are very well-developed and thank you very much for manipulative Bumbling-Bee (love the nickname too!) and Sirius' and Remus' wives - they're amazing characters.

Please please please update if you can!

Love from,

Avalon5 3
LaMOE chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Please please please update

I loved the first one and this is good

want to read more
PullingYourStrings chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
Y'know, I think it'd be a really good idea to update.. I was really enjoying the story until I realized when the last time you updated was. I'll beg if I must.

?

?

Please?

Thanks very much. :)
Shadowstreak chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
I love this fic, and the one before it, but it seems to be abandoned. Please continue writing and updating.

Shadowstreak
cuteknight101 chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
i love this series... please update soon
Demiaria chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
Awww...no more?
Vira Vindicci chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
Amazing so far, good that the werewolfs are free.
Debbie37 chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
I read and reviewed even though it looks like you have abandoned the story. I loved the first story and this is a great sequel. I want to read more!
Here's2tomorrow chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Please please please please please PLEASE will you pick this story back up again? Please? I've really been enjoying reading it, and want to know what happens! You're a really good author.
Hope to see more of 'Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer' someday!
CJ :)
CleverBast chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
please update!
Hocapontas chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
I'm really looking forward to the chapter! Is Harry an Animagus yet? If so I wonder why you haven't had him use them yet. I'm hoping for a phoenix, wolf, and panther. I'm also wondering if Harry should tell Remus and Sirius who he really is.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »