Reviews for Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer
EvilDime chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Aw, darn. Now I understand why I didn't read the sequel back when I first stumbled over the first part. You've abandoned it! Uncool!

...Alright, I've no room to talk, what with my own fic on hold for years. But please, even though it's been six years, won't you consider finishing this? It's really enjoyable and I'd like to read the rest of it.

- Dime
Alex Ultra chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
I have a question: I thought in an earlier chapter (chapter 2, I checked), when Harry read about the new world's battle of Hogwarts, it said that McGonagall was killed? Or was she merely injured?

Just wondering, it just seemed a bit of a swing to first read she was dead (injured?) and then see her escorting first-years through the doors.

Still reading. .

Alex Ultra: Nose To The Runestone

Le Bebe Phoque chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Poor Remus! This story is awesome you have to continue it!
SafaiaFureia chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Mizz Aerin Smoothie,

I loved the first of these two books, and was really looking forward to this one. WHAT HAPPEND ? :( :( it just stopped back in 05 where's the rest of it ? :( Are you planning on finishing it? Please tell me yes!

You have some of the most interesting characters, events, and timelines that I have yet to read in a fanfic and I truely have been having a blast reading your works.

I realize that you are probably mmmm about 19 or 20 now. Therefore probably busy but I hope that you do intend to finish this story someday. Its too good to be left to sit.

I am honestly amazed that you did such a good job for someone so young, you are truely blessed with the gift of gab (either that or someone gave you a magic pen :P)

I hope that you get back to these.

If you do, and you feel like it, please drop me a line and let me know so that I can finish reading it? My email address is . I would really appreciate it.
Irda chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
I quite like this story, it's a pity that it remains unfinished.
xLaMOEx chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
please continue really liked these
ereiyox chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Td7n3U a href" /"nvcqrbsikfdu/a, [ /]ndyqcifsjsis[/url], [ /]hejyqpfozepj[/link], /
DarthBiber chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
A great story. I just spent the past few hours reading through it and absolutely fell in love with your characters and plot. Any chance you'll continue, someday?

There are a few points I disagreed with (for example the absolute lack of more offensive spells used by both the DEs and the Azkabanians in the first part of the storie), but it's your story, and there really was nothing that seemed completely "off", for the lack of a better word.

So, pretty please ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
why havent you updated? i think this is the best fic i have ever read. im going to look on you boi now, but just wanted to complement you on a well written story.
joshua chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
when will you make another chapter? :( pealse make it soon.
xSilversun chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
I love your story Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer but I can't believe that you stopped writing it just before the reunion between Sirius and Remus! Can't you write just that chapter to? Please! You write really good and it's really hard to stop reading your story when you've started. I read both SRFW and the one before in two days or something like that.
Amy chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
Awesome story. can't wait to read more
nljfs chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
Hey there, I know it's been 5 years, but I enjoyed this series back then & having just re-read it, I hope that you can continue with it. (I'll even proof read it, as there are a number of typos)

nancy in chicago
Aurora Lopez chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
can you please send me chapters 10-20 of Subject, Ruler, Finder, Wanderer,please bye. write me back!
avalonchick5 chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
Hi Smoothie!

I know you haven't updated this in over five years *wincing here* but I have a request that you continue this story. See, I read the prequel to this and it is absolutely fantastic, I'm not kidding. I love the whole new "Lord Azkaban" concept, most intriguing I admit. Since reading this bit of the sequel, I'm soooooo fascinated with what happens next - it's driving me nuts! Your characters are very well-developed and thank you very much for manipulative Bumbling-Bee (love the nickname too!) and Sirius' and Remus' wives - they're amazing characters.

Please please please update if you can!

Love from,