Reviews for Stray
AlannaBenedicta chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hey,

I really like this story. It was somehow difficult to find, so I stumbled across it quite late. Your portrayal of Maul is very good and I think you did a good job of staying in character. It is a very sad story though. There are not many good storys about Maul, so thank you for uploding this.
shabbacabba chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Scratch that, I have read this before. And if memory serves it was among the best Darth Maul fics I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for writing it!

Der Meister der Angst

shabbacabba
shabbacabba chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I haven't read any of this yet but bear with me. I think you should add Darth Maul to the character(s) part of the story description so that people can just select his name from the list and find your story. Without that a person has to use the search function, and you'd be surprised how few people actually use it. I'll put up another review once I get through chapter 2! Till then!

Der Meister der Angst

shabbacabba
Cybernetic Mango chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
There needs to be more reviews. Why haven't people reviewed?
Baileys chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
What a sad, but good story! You had some minor spelling issues, but nothing that totally miffed me reading it. the story was original, and true to the characters, so bravo! Good job!
Barranca chapter 15 . 5/15/2007
This fits wonderfully into canon, and you have used your imagination unsparingly. I'd feel sorry for Maul, but really things just reached their natural conclusion, and for all living things it's death. I loved your descriptions, and Naturri's character, and Maul's puzzlement over his feelings. Thanks for writing!
auri mynonys chapter 15 . 8/16/2006
Fantastic story. You use slang a bit too much, but other than that your grammar is fairly good and your plot and characters are engaging. Great job with this. Favoriting!

~Auri
Shadow111 chapter 15 . 6/2/2006
That was sad man. though, do you really think Sidious would choose Dooku over Maul?
anon chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Really good fic but...depressing. Very depressing.

But it was awesome nontheless.
Tilius chapter 15 . 8/17/2005
Great story. Sad ending but expected.
carmilla chapter 15 . 8/12/2005
sniff...

You did good, I'd like to say, and it's a shame I didn't find this sooner.