Reviews for Under the Black Breath
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Good one.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Now this was really creative! I really enjoyed it! Poor Faramir being lost in the modern world in his dreams.
Emily chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
E... I might just have nightmares about this tonight. Yikes, what a weird dream.

The bus incident was funny, though. Poor Faramir!
lucidity chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I really enjoyed this! I must say a lot of time and effort went into crafting it and I loved your characterization of Faramir.

I was almost sad to see him leave, except that he didn't seem to be enjoying himself at all.

Thanks for posting such an original story!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Just wonderful !Very Au but I loved it and I could just imagine Faramir reacting like this.I can't say I'm very fond of big cities myself,living in a small English town.I liked the way that the star of Earendil(Venus) was the way back.
Patty chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Very good! I admit I started this story with some

misgiving but as I got into it, I found every part of

it interesting and very clever.

As I look at present day through Faramir's eyes,

I'm inclined to agree with him that we haven't done

a very good job of handling the world they fought

so hard in Middle Earth to preserve.

My compliments on a well done, thought provoking story.
Celebne chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Interesting story! Faramir in our modern world. And people think, he is a priest or something like that because of his black robes. What a luck for him, that people don't call him Mr. Wenham. ;-)

Very good written!

Greetings

Celebne
Elenhin chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Ah, poor Faramir, what a horror. It would cause anyone to despair.

I very much enjoyed the touches of humor through it, the horn call that had him standing at attention. The way the horns called when he crossed the street. It was all so very amusing. I loved to read this as it also had some very good point.

Our rivers are not to clean, and it is a damn shame.

I loved to read this.