Reviews for Dear Peyton
Moonday-Girl chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Well Good story !

I like, euh, I like much

Prequel will be good :) :) :)
Brittney Brightside chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
BREYTON! ROCKS MY SOCKS! But uh...she's dead, so not so happy. About that prequel...YES YES YES! Puhwease? I give you a cookie!
Velvet Flame chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
i would love to see a prequel to this.. there really aren't enough p/b story's out there.. i know if you do write a prequel to this one it would probably make me ball my eyes out when i read it.. but i still want you to :) lol i loved the way you had her discribe what they had or did together.. dancing in the rain.. :) ive always wanted to do that with someone.. i would LOVE to read a story in which peyton and brooke were doing so _ it would be.. amazing :) lol right.. as you can see im all for a prequel please write one
Velvet Flame chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
wow .. that made me cry :'( so sad and beautiful at the same time.. i love it.. very well written
Boiling Point girl chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
just wanted to let you know that i'm interested about a prequel on the story... if it's not too much to ask, please make it soon... bcause i'd really want to read it... by the way, nice job on "Dreaming".. hope you could update it more frequently... just keep writing and i'll keep reading..
Rejobu chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Yes, yes, yes! I'd be all over a prequel.
SuperJew277 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
God. So touching and heartwrenching. I loved ever word of it. I agree with Rejobu- you should do a prequel. I love your work, so please continue to write!
Rejobu chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Nice work. I think you captured Brooke's personality really well in the letter, and really conveyed her pain. I know this one was a one-shot type thing, but it'd be interesting to read a prequel to see what they were like before the accident, if you're ever up for it.

I hope to see more from you soon.
StephLova chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Oh. My. God. That was incredible! You are a GREAT writer! I absolutely loved reading it. I really felt it!
Ababy99 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Awe, *tear* that was really, really sad...