Reviews for Dreaming
Jem 4ever chapter 3 . 4/11
Well, I started out laughing and then I got to the middle...I hate to admit it, but I kind of like when one of the girls are ignoring this other (in this sense, that is). Loved the chapter, btw. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 2 . 4/11
Another wonderful chapter. :) Great job (again).
Jem 4ever chapter 1 . 4/11
Wow. What a beautiful piece. I loved it. :) Great job...on to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
wish you had done a followup. What a way to end it. you write very well though. Heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Actually, I can't imagine Peyton writing in a journal as her artwork was her journal.
jasper chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
that was fantastic. the narration was really interesting; i've never read a story like that. but hey, it was sick, so i liked it.

really great job
Miguel51 chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Oh, that ending was damned depressing...

Wait, there's a sequel?

...okay, you're forgiven, depending if there actually is a one that is.

Otherwise, I night cry...again.
OTHLOVER08 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008

ive been searching for a good breyton story for a long time, & i thought us did the trick. the way u did it in peytons POV made it seem more emotional & almost real & the way u wrote about her feelings and thoughts were really good. i hope u keep more great stories coming!

floatingondamaris chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Love the style you used for this, especially the first few chapters. I'd write a detailed review of which parts I especially like but I'd only end up reposting about half of your work in my attempt at it here. There's so much you could've developed but it's nonetheless very well-written.
wethedreamers chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
A good 'Breyton' story is hard to find around here, so I'm glad I finally came across this one. :)

I really like how you wrote it all from Peyton's POV. The ending was unexpected, but it worked well, and was a nice change.

jva88 chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
that was really good
1treehillcharmed chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
damn they end up NOT together? good ending it suprised me.
oj oj oj oranges chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
Much love, suckah.

Now I'm off to read the sequel.
anonymous chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
get started on that sequel!
Brittney Brightside chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Now I'm gonna be stuck with serious thoughts all day. Haha, Cordelia line.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »