Reviews for Dreaming
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
wish you had done a followup. What a way to end it. you write very well though. Heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Actually, I can't imagine Peyton writing in a journal as her artwork was her journal.
jasper chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
that was fantastic. the narration was really interesting; i've never read a story like that. but hey, it was sick, so i liked it.

really great job
Miguel51 chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Oh, that ending was damned depressing...

Wait, there's a sequel?

...okay, you're forgiven, depending if there actually is a one that is.

Otherwise, I night cry...again.
OTHLOVER08 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008

ive been searching for a good breyton story for a long time, & i thought us did the trick. the way u did it in peytons POV made it seem more emotional & almost real & the way u wrote about her feelings and thoughts were really good. i hope u keep more great stories coming!

floatingondamaris chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Love the style you used for this, especially the first few chapters. I'd write a detailed review of which parts I especially like but I'd only end up reposting about half of your work in my attempt at it here. There's so much you could've developed but it's nonetheless very well-written.
wethedreamers chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
A good 'Breyton' story is hard to find around here, so I'm glad I finally came across this one. :)

I really like how you wrote it all from Peyton's POV. The ending was unexpected, but it worked well, and was a nice change.

jva88 chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
that was really good
1treehillcharmed chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
damn they end up NOT together? good ending it suprised me.
oj oj oj oranges chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
Much love, suckah.

Now I'm off to read the sequel.
anonymous chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
get started on that sequel!
Brittney Brightside chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Now I'm gonna be stuck with serious thoughts all day. Haha, Cordelia line.
vargagirl chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
wow. that was amazing. you're a great writer. can't wait for the next story.
Caren H chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
God! That was so damn good! My heart is beating extremely fast write now. I can feel the emotions as if they were my own. I feel like I'm apart of this world you've created through this fic. You know how long I have been searching for a readable Peyton/Brooke story around here? Brilliant! Just when I was loosing hope on this pairing. I'm just...I'm gonna stop babbling now.
Anne chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
LMFAO. Loved the fic, but that has to be one of the best lines ever and I can totally hear/picture Brooke saying it.