Reviews for Dude, Where're My Kids?
Maya chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
This was nice.
Maya chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Post the picture
L.S.T chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Really good story!
In the beginning when they first talk to Shippo really reminded me of Narnia when they meet the beaver-dude. 0.0"

PS I dont have an account. so sad,I know.

Love your stories!
2 white dog sisters chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
your a freaken good writer
sarah chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
keep it long my life depends long fanfiction anime stories
jasmine chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
GREAT STORY DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE?
inuhime91 chapter 10 . 4/16/2008
yeah i know that i sent u the first one, like, 10 minutes ago but omb that was good! i loved it so much! and i loved it when kinky-hoe.. i mean kikyo died. she really should. but it was a nice way for her to go. ja ne!
inuhime91 chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
o im on chap 5 already and luvin every minute of it! i kinda think tha inu and kag are being a little too luvy to each other but its ok. can i see the pic of kin and gin? i bet theyre too cute! my e-mail is

ja ne!
Talk Bubble chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
SWEET! i love this, and I'm sure Inuyasha went crazy as soon as she said those words. lolz

So... your a great writer, so keep writing! And now, I'm off to read chapter... oh wait, it's over... OKAY! I'm off to read ANOTHER story! BYE
Talk Bubble chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
Awesome chapter. 'So, inuyasha, your children are as slipery as you.' I really liked that for some reason. Anyway, off to read chapter two!
Talk Bubble chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
Really great chapter! Hm... fluffy's gonna help them look for Gin and Kin, maybe he does like them more then he let's on. Or maybe he's just doing it for Rin. Anyways, the website you sent me the second time didn't work, but no need to send it again. it's fine, don't get worked up on my account. _
Talk Bubble chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
thx for sending me the website with the pic on it. But for some reason it wouldn't open. ANd I really don't care how bad you draw. You write wonderfully (I think I sound like my teacher now) and i used to draw horrible and a bit of practice and now i draw greatly.
Talk Bubble chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
Oh! so the 'other little guy' was toru. anyways, good chapter. I really want to see the picture of Kin and Gin, but I don't give my email to anyone. Sorry...
Talk Bubble chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Hm... I wonder could myoga e the 'other little guy'? Or maybe it's FLUFFY! But he isn't exactly a 'little guy' is he? um, enough guessing! i'm off to read chapter 3! Good writing by the way
Princess in her Shadow chapter 10 . 9/15/2007