Reviews for My Confession
Badger chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Just read this for the first time. And I just wanna say... it's super sweet. Aaaaaaand, just to say so, I legit didn't realize how much has changed between 2005 and today until I read VCR, Nick Carter, and CD in the same fic.
Again, though, super duper sweet! Awww! :)
Wheatieluv chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
you should write another chapter with hie coming home :)
Mae Liz chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was cute... I mean the whole him maybe never coming back wasn't, but that he would leave a video message for her was )
bsb-fanatic chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
ah ! thank you thank you ... someone used a nick carter's song ... wahahahhaa ...
Dark-bat chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
That was very nice and sweet. However, maybe you could have fit it all into a nice one-shot?

That song was very appropriate for the story. And Don't worry, I also am a closet Backstreet Boys fan. I would have bought their "Never Gone" cd if I wasn't so pressed for money. Kevin is QUITE the hottie.
darkstorm5000 chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
That was a cute 'confession'.
darkstorm5000 chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Alright, you've got me hooked. I wanna know what's on the tape...
RealityTrance chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Hey! I love this story... kinda, ya know, tearfull... anyhoozers, ya read one of me stories, and I wanna let you know, Rogue decided on using Harry instead of Remy so no one would really know who he truely was, so he wouldn't actually be... ya know, known! It'll be explained in the next chapter. Sorry for confusign ya! x
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I liked this short-fic about Kitty's heartbreak. I'd like to see more, particularly with what's going on with Piotr's family.
treetiesandcandycanecapris chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Aw! Sadness! Why do it! Very good, write more please!

*Zero