Reviews for Rituals
Looooool.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
LOL
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Good story! Though, I'm not sure whey John would be embarrased to see Rodney's bare chest.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
... lOL ... gnaw his own arm off ... brilliant!
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
"Oh god, that's just awful," Sheppard made a disgusted face as he was blinded by the monstrosity that could only be known as McKay's bare chest. "Where are my sunglasses?"

*dies from laughter...again* So so funny. Seriously. I am loving your Sheppard/McKay fics. They are pretty brilliant.
TwilightG chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
lol
stargate addict chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
ROFL! I almost died laughing, reading this. ;) The part about it being equivalent of an airport... *snicker*
kat chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Good story but uh how exactly can Rodney put Sheppard's jacket on if his hands are still tied together-behind his back? Is he Houdini or something.
nwfairy chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
*Rolls over laughing* *falls out of her chair* *ouch*
Hromiko chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Heehee, those guys can get into trouble. I may be getting paranoid, but was that Sergeant Wilmington an M7 reference? Keep on writing!
sueKay-04 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
LOL...Great story...Thank you for sharing :)
red chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Lol, that was great. I was chuckling all the way through, especially on this part "Sheppard processed that, and immediately started trying to gnaw his ropes off. "I'm coming!" Just perfect!
Commodore Norrington chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
That was unbelievably hilarious! "Sheppard trying to gnaw his own hand off, and McKay bouncing around the camp like a drunken frog" - awesome line! Well done.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
LOL. So cute and funny. Now jsut what exactly was going on?
kazechyme chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
hahaha... this was hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing... especially at the end... Who knew Teyla had a sense of humor? Brilliant!