Reviews for The Female of the Species
Please make more updates
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
but-but wat about temari? *pouts*
vivi mani chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
can sakura have sex with sasuke?
EvilFaerie17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, now that is a concept you won't find in most stories. I like this idea and this story a lot so far! I think that it kind of sucks for the girls, but I agree with Tsunade and the rest of them on the reasons why it is necessary.

What are the pairings going to be? *sigh* I think that I can take a guess... I kind of hope that you will mix them up a little bit and not go for all of the obvious pairings, but you are the author and I really want to find out what happens next. Also, did you just give up on this story? It's been over two years...

ttfn!

EvilFaerie17
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I think it's a very interesting concept, and one it looks like you're handling competently. I really liked the characterization so far, and I look forward to more should you choose to continue.
Cherry-Chanx3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
this should be interesting.

update real soon but pair naruto and sakura together because he was really close after sasuke left
hakusho14 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
o lmao Anko A GUIDENCE COUNCELER! LOL Update soon this is pretty interesting
Everlite chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
What a great story! PLEASE don't neglect it, it's so great, we're all waiting for an update!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
this is...kinda weird. But also intriguing. I hope you'll update.
Xizz chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
awsome
the blanket chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
bo1 I hope you haven't given up on this. It's a wonderful premise and I'm really excited to see what you come up with. I's been more than a year, but I'm still hopeful.

gah. please update soon.
Fate chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
This was really well written!

Well done!
roxxy90210 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
omg! update, gosh darnnit!
Relala chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
HAHAHA LMFAO!

ah poor kunoichi. lol update soon!
Ashrial chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
interesting... hopefully you'll get around to writing this fic.