Reviews for Near to the Dark
ashleyyxrawr chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Okay, so this caught my attention and you need to like write more. Why the tease?
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
wow...ooh...so creepy..and intense :)...i love it..cant wait until chp 2
Kathy T chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw

Last you updated . . . 2005!

Dx

Do you not wanna finish this story?

D;

It's so good though!
Astraia94 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
PLEASE update! I have to find out what happens! Promise you won't leave us hanging.
ALittleinlove chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I really hope you intend to continue this story because i'm desperate to read more and find out what the creature is etc! I eagerly await a new installment.
CoMiCalMe chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
so you totally said that you were updating the second chapter TWO YEARS AGO! lol. either you haven't been on in that long or your done with the amazing story you only made one chapter for.. i hate cliffhangers. well if you ever read this i do hope that you would update soon.
darlawuzx chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
that's so scarey and interesting. please continue.
Ely-Baby chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I hope you are aware that it's from Harry's birthday that you haven't been updating this ff... Okay, now don't get scary, I'm not controlling you, it's just that your ffs are so good.. So please update, will you? KUTGW! LOL! _
Dracoismysexgod chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
i just want to say...i love you! all the stories i've read of yours are so great so far, and look here's another wonderful one! i will definatly be following this story...i love horror...i have a very dark fic up too if you are interested in that sort of thing...oh and if you havent you should read God of the Lost by Gravidy...best fic EVER! lol well i hope you will update soon because im excited to read this! thanks for being a wonderful author!
Tankoko chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Oh!

Very intresting already.

I love the Dark/horror vibe it's giving.

I really hope you update soon, the first chapter is got me out of my seat.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
It is very good, I hope you write more!
darkess-knight chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Ohh... this looks good. I got chills while reading it, so I hope you update soon so we can find out what's going on.
seghen chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
im likin this story. just started getting into ur stuff, and im likin it!
DulceSoulSeeker chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Great story! I love it already. Please don't make this a Harry/Ginny fic. Since it's already going to be Dr/Hermione, 2 couples would make it too fluffy. Amd that doesn't seem like the story's perspective. Draco/Hermione. besides, possess a much more mystical connection whenever paired up that I think will fall beautifully with your plot. Please update soon. Fans like myself eagerly await a next chapter. Keep up the great job!
twitchy-tennisplayer chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Ahh! Dude, SCREW cliffhangers! This story is good, well written, and really interesting! Please update soon!