Reviews for I love you, baby
kie-chan214 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
No, they didmt even get to name her. Oh harry sweet heart she was beautiful and draco im so proud of howstrong you were
Carling chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Some of my family members were war refugees, so I've heard of real life stories similar to this, sad to say. So as dark as it is, to me it's familiar darkness and didn't break my heart in the same way I think it's affecting everyone else. Probably because in a way, they made it...all together. Worse would have been one left behind. At least so members of my family have told me and I've seen for myself.

This was indeed a powerful and moving story.
Angel chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
You're right it does have a kind of morbid beauty. I've read of stories with Harry and Draco bonding and living happily ever after so it is nice to see a change. Could you right a different side of this were the ending is sad but full of love? My favorite part was the last paragraph because of Harry's silent proclamation of love. It was nice of you to give a warning in the beginning.
The Gate Keeper chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Voldemort's heart is as hairy as the one from the story book in the deathly hollows. If you don't know what I'm talking about just look up "The Hairy Heart" by J.K. Rowling (bless her soul).
Lola chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
sad...

but good.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
OMG! *cries hard* DAMN YOU VOLDEMORT! FU TO INFINITY & BEYOND!

lol hey! I'm the 69th reviewer... I should get a prize! hmmm How about a naughty Draco/Harry smutty story! I likes that!
Tasha chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Good
kat chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
wow dark, powerful, vivid

you have beautiful understated manner of writing that is so much more poweful than all the writers who try to beat the auidence over the head with gore

the emotions you managed to pack into that 1000 words were amazing- horrifically sad and moving- but amazing
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This had me crying nearly from the start. Very well written. I don't alway like this pairing, but you did really well with them.

I really like all your work too!
Doni chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh man, that was so sad...well done, but terribly sad.
JeremysPrincess chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Jesus freakin Christ, I have never sobbed reading a fic before. This was excellent. Horribly sad, but excellent. Great job!
Savage Amazon chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
OMG! I'm still crying T_T that was really sad, but really beautiful at the same time. Draco was so sweet at the end, I can't stop crying!
Badbonita chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
There is a reason why Voldemort is a Dark Lord and it's not because he kills puppies and kittens. Brutal and yet beautiful
yoizzle chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
*sobs hysterically*
Kathy7.4 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
hello,

i just want to say that i like this story. at the and i nearly cry it is so sad but so beuatiful also. so i want to ask you if you agree when i translate the story into german and publish it.

that was it, i hope my english isn't so bad and you understand everything.

sincerely yours