Reviews for Troublesome Engagement
Amanthya chapter 7 . 2/19
:')

Yaaay! *sniffle* I'm so happy for them!
Amanthya chapter 4 . 2/19
I nearly choked myself with my water laughing at Neji's line about Gai, and I laughed again at Shino's line about Kiba being an idiot. I really like this series. I haven't reviewed yet because I'm blazing though it, but thought I should mention that. : )
Kinglou27 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Tres bein
atwilightfan2 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
i was told about this story on facebook. I usually do not read this kind of story but I am glad I did.
hiNAru Aburame chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
OMG! I love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! *.*! Really much!
Rindiny chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
*GASP* This... is.. AAWESOME!.
jeremy chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
are you still writting the story
Gravity The Wizard chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Wonderful Story!
myth buster chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
Hinata would not know she's pregnant within two days of having sex. In fact, the child might not even be conceived by that point. It takes two weeks for the first missed period to signal a pregnancy.
myth buster chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Besides that, Naruto would probably kill the whole lot of the Hyuuga elders if they did attempt to carry out their plan.
Feuer und Wasser chapter 7 . 1/30/2008
cheers! awsome chap
FurikoMaru chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
I... *pauses, takes a deep breath, and tries again* This... *breaks off* F* it. *lets loose a fangirlish cry of joy and delight* SO FUNNY! I love! Generic comment regarding adorableness and hilarity! *flails wildly*

Ahem.

This story was gift-wrapped in kawaii. See, here's the proof! *holds up 'Hello Foxy!' wrapping paper with chibi Kyuubi-tachi all over it*

(There were occasional grammar problems, but they were really, really small punctuation things that I only noticed because I'm a wordnerd. I honestly can't think of anything wrong with this story. Bravo!)
xazavier009 chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
wow you are good
RakeeshJ4 chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Hell, this chapter easily rates among my favorites of all the fanfics I've read for adventure/romance/humor. Excellent work!
braindamage730 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007