Reviews for Brothers
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
That was great!

I love the Weasleys and their relationships. You really got into Ginny's mind...
klvhlkbv chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
fuck you
MuffinLass chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I always thought Percy was more of a business type, not really a literary genius. As he liked to write stuff and tell it to Ginny and all. To me he seems like he would treat people as clients and something of a "ministry of magic techinique". Yes the huffy business man. With no time for anyone but the office. It's interesting seeing him as someone who could be creative and imaginative. This puts a whole new perspective on Ginny's life. for me at least.
yvva18 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
that was real cool. not your everyday kind of story but very very good. :D
QueenThayet chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Cute! Very adorable, and understandable. I only have a little sister, but I'm sure that both are as annoying, yet sweet.
jade chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I love this, it's so adorable. I love when writers do a one-shot piece that doesn't involve romance, which is the subject of most one shots (I am guilty to a fault on that one) but instead just delve into a character. I really wish Rowling would show us a little more of what life with the Weasleys was like and through this fanfic, I'd like to think I'm getting a small peak into that. Plus, Ginny is freaking awesome. My only small critique to this particular ditty is that I wish it was a bit more introspective, a little longer, maybe, is what I mean. But, it's still terrific. Keep up the good work!
Strange Stranger chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wow! That was really good! I love the role they each play. I can totally see that as her real realtionship with her brothers. I intend to remember this story and use it for refrence if I ever get the idea to write a Ginny fic. I will also be looking for more of your work. Keep writing!
cinderalex chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This fic was wonderful. Really. It was well written and definitely Ginny. Very poignant.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 8/1/2005